99.999% of us will wage until we die

99.999% of us will wage until we die

crypto is shit and it's about to get banned since russia is evading sanctions with it

we are ngmi

what is the point of going on?

Attached: 1645234880731.webm (540x960, 2.7M)

wagmi

vidrel needs videogames and a waifu desu

Why does biz not see starting a business as a viable way out? I've been in business for 5 years a and I did 2.7 mil with 6 employees. I work 4 hours a day. My job at this point is management; just create systems of people do do work efficiently. I've essentially made it.

Any Forums is polarized. It's either wageslave or bet your entire life on a moonshot.

I think there are still a lot of opportunities to make money, even on a regular path. Like if you're young, just don't go to college and learn a trade. Live with your parents and don't get married young and you will be 'rich' by the time you're 30.

I am 33 and worth around $1m USD, life is pretty cruisy from here, i don't envisage working past 35 unless I feel like it. I did this on a very standard path with college/working in Finance with an ok salary. Mostly investing in boomer stocks too.

waifu and family
the fractal nature of the universe and God the creator is the pattern that maintains existence and gives rise to existence.
A waifu and family is the essence of perpetuating your own existence and the existence of your gene pool.
Do not despair, but find God, and build a family

also regent degeneracy, faggotry, and niggers

>crypto is about to get banned
bullish

Also, but starting a business, I dont mean starting some meme small business and working in your business. At that point, you're just a wagie with less job security and more work.

I mean start something and hire people to do the work for you, then skim off the top of the profits.

How do I get rid of my delusions of grandeur? I design fucking space telescopes and probes, it's the coolest shit ever and I love it. My work has an enormous impact on people and society at large. I am in a far more fulfilling situation than 99% of people, and yet, it all feels worthless. I am just one person working on a gigantic team, no matter how important our work is. It feels my efforts are being wasted, because at the end of the day, when I die, no one will remember my specific contributions. This is retarded, how many fucking scientists has the average person heard of? Like three? How do I happy with the situation I'm in and accept I will never be one of those three people?

lolololol

start a family

Unless you are the 0.001%, you will never feel like your work is worth much, so dont even try. Just put that effort into building your own world and making an impact in that (that world being your family).

I refuse to believe you didn't just make this up. This sounds exactly like someone who doesn't know how a business works.

what industry are you in?

500k per year plus paying salaries?

Marketing Firm.

A moonshot is more compatible with how I plan to live my life post-making it.

Starting a business is hard mang, I suspect for many people knowing what type of business to start is the most difficult part.

I tried a few times and went bankrupt.

people literally getting blown up in Ukraine, this zoomer boohoo my life is boring bullshit is so fucking annoying and detached from the reality of the rest of the human race. Faggots like this need to be conscripted to the front lines so they can put their "boring" life in perspective. Imagine this dude's starving peasant ancestors seeing their descendent posting this bullshit

hahaha, he could literally do anything he wants yet chooses to do this

Yes, in pre industrial world you would hunt and make pointy sticks all day too.

Starting a business is a grind. You should know this if you've started one. It requires constant attention and dedication that many people don't have the willpower to sustain or support. A lot of people are pegged by inherited sin, kin are brining them down and/or friends that do too. It's only getting worse as well. Social media doesn't help, as it's easy to get discouraged or distracted. There are a lot of traps in this society that there once wasn't. On-top of that, you quite literally have to grind for 5 - 10 years in a sector to have the knowledge and know-how to take on clients. It isn't easy. Not too sure as to why you're even making it out to seem that it is.

you dont start a family because you have nothing else to live for you start a family because you love someone and you want to be a father and raise a kid
>Any Forums is polarized. It's either wageslave or bet your entire life on a moonshot.
im in the second category. I think its just a fundamental difference in how we think and what we want out of life. im happy with betting my entire worthless life on a whim because the route that you have taken would not be as possible for me and simply not enough at this point. its either i make it or i dont time will tell idc anymore

It’s not a way out. If you pay attention to the marketplace as a whole it’s a series of systems designed to suck away money and resources away from the entrepreneurial minded.

what makes genes matter?

Life swings like a pendulum backward and forward between pain and boredom. Experience pain won't give the boredom meaning.

Oh boy, the preaching boomer strikes back. I bet you grew up watching commercials on tv during lunch time about how every minutes that passes 10 african kids die of hunger. Omg, but the poor africarinos!!! Don't complain, John, Mamhadou Africarino is hungry!!! And now Sergei Petrovich is dying in Ukraine!!! The slavarinos!!!! Pay your taxes, we need to feed Sergei!!!