I just wanna be rich

I just wanna be rich

Attached: 1648053777461.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

I just want 10k...

Attached: 09365896.jpg (800x907, 136.24K)

Then bag some QANX and leave it for 2 years. With this, you are made forever.

Attached: tt.jpg (225x225, 6.84K)

wtf good is 10k going to do you?

Don't wanna be rich, just want to actually own my own house and escape eat a bergs

wtf I don't remember a big ass bandage on K's face, is this the mandabla effect at play here?

why? $10k isn't life changing money.

dude I hear you, I just want the money. honestly don't even have to be "rich" just enough money to never have to work again and live comfortably.

lol

are you fucking retarded?

I just don't wanna wage anymore

Attached: v0i1w1263g411.jpg (263x191, 8.37K)

privacy protocols would make you a fortune chad, I'm balls deep in rail which is the most complete privacy protocol.

I saw this movie exactly one single time but don't remember any scene with K bandaged like that

I'm just messing with you, but no he's always had it it's one of the more memorable aspects of that scene imo

Maybe not to you guys but it would be a lot for me, and it would do a multitude of things including allowing me to survive.

ape in on the metaverse and web 3 p2e games user. I'm earning rewards while having fun playing sidus heroes.

kek all good fren, I need to see it again then. The stuff they did with Harrison Ford was pretty weird I remember, like they couldn't make up their mind if they wanted him as a replicant or a human. Great movie though, I want a JOI of my own

This one got me. lol

what is rail oldfag? never heard of it.

agent k is literally me