Are carnival rides a good investment?

are carnival rides a good investment?

Attached: Screenshot_20220327-000049_Discord.jpg (1075x1836, 875.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lovvYNpmc5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If youre gona post this at least post the webm

Attached: 1648344345263.webm (570x1000, 3M)

token not needed

did he died?

He'll just walk it off.

jesus

Nah he got up right after the webm ended

He actually was alive and conscious for several hours but later died at the hospital

No one ever thinks it will happen to them until it does

The niggers are dropping my basterd.

kid was an absolute fucking unit, and lived for several hours after

Big enough to play in the NFL. Holy shit the lawsuit that's coming for that park

Did the thing you pull down over your head pop open from the force of his fat ass?

No, it was just never locked. You know with fat people the ride attendant has to push it down hard for it to lock. The attendant just never did that, never checked his seatbelt either. The guy was a fatfuck but this was 100% preventable if the other dude did his job like he was supposed to

how could it not lock. once you pull it down and hear a click it stays locked no?

It didn't click but the attendant never checked so the kid assumed it was fine.

Any audio for this?

It was locked. The guy was just so fat that the harness left a big enough gap for him to slide out.

so the kid was holding it down on his chest? because if it's not locked it would want to swing up.

Here's the vid. Stoner in the red shirt was too busy talking with others instead of doing his job. You can even see the other wagie ask if he secured the dude several times. he lied his ass off and said yes.
>youtube.com/watch?v=lovvYNpmc5A

Dude it was locked. The light indicator at the bottom of the seat represents if it's locked or not. The ride wouldn't even budge if it wasn't locked.

It's literally because he was so fat that the way it locked left a big enough gap.

this

I just posted the vid No it wasn't locked. Dude never checked to secure him. See my other post.

how could it leave a gap. the fatter you are the smaller the gap. plus the seat is shaped in a way you can't just slide forward with the pull down locked.

Whenever I ride in something like this I jerk the harness up and down as hard as I can to make sure it wont come up

is he ok

What a fat nigger

Years ago I went to one of these carnivals and none of the staff did lock checks. I'll never go back. Although they're probably underpaid and don't give a shit but that's nothing to risk your life over

>don't take responsibility for your own life like lifting up your seat harness

thats what this kid did in the video to you can see him on the left pulling up on the harness but it doesnt go up. it was locked . it just didnt go down far enough. the g forces pushed his fat up making him slim enough to fall through the gap