ETH to $10k soon

Imagine betting against money skelly

Attached: 1615133592082.jpg (378x378, 17.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/article/ethereum-2-0-is-dead-well-kinda
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ETH is the easiest 3x+ anybody can get in 2022

Literally going to flip BTC.

it doesn't matter. I'll never be able to sell it because I locked all of it in coinbase staking like the retard that I am. I can't get out of this shit even though I want to

>implying the future where jews rule goys thru centralized control matrix is going to be measured in us dollars or any goy currency
>measuring the price of these assets in any currency when you're literally able to witness them trying to kill peoples faith in physical currency in realtime
>not knowing ultra kikes back in the 1920s or so made statements that one day the world would be unipolar and have a global reserve currency that is non-physical

You FUCKING NIGGERS DON'T EVEN DREAM.

How long until eth 2.0?

While that's fascinating, I think I'll stick with XRP.

Attached: wedge.png (1601x705, 70.15K)

Is 256 ETH enough for lifetime If I stake all of them ? Also how to pay taxes when ETH cannot be withdrawn ?

coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/article/ethereum-2-0-is-dead-well-kinda

It's dead user, just let it be.

10k seamed reasonable before hyperinflation. The lowball is 12k at this point.

I just heard Vitalik talk for the first time the other day, the way biz talks about him, I was expecting something very different lol

>Myuhh... nyerp!

Why do people care about ETH?

Honestly

>Send $100 worth of ETH
>Pay $20 of fees

why just why

Just use XRP or XLM they are far superior

you are this new? lol

based

No, I generally hate nerds so I just never bothered

>Just use XRP or XLM
For what?

to exchange funds

to pay

to receive payments

to send money between wallets

etc

To who? Where is this thriving crypto market that you are paying in XLM and XRP with?

I use it to send money between exchanges super fast and for super low costs

also between wallets

You would probably make more money just holding Ethereum then, ever you are doing that you need to send money between exchanges that frequently.

point being eth is old, useless, expensive and the bubble will soon pop

The total marketcap is down 40% from the all time high. Do you even know what a bubble is? Ethereum is old and expensive and more people trust it than XLM or XRP even with out Eth2. It has a rate of retention on par with Bitcoin.

I can never get over how he has the face of a chad, and sounds like a nerd, with a completely androgynous frame.

>Send $100 worth of ETH
>Pay $20 of fees

Transferring ETH currently costs $1.39, dipshit.