The future of seigniorage is coming

We've created a seigniorage protocol that is designed to always maintain peg

Completely unique contracts, with adapted/integrated concepts like the Olympus Pro Bonding Model

The entire system is auto-compounding for maximum end user ease of use

Introduction of a third asset to relieve pressure on the peg token, a completely proprietary ETF system.

The most sophisticated auto-compounding strategies soon to deploy on the BSC network

Here we go

dexfinance.com/docs/money-market/

Attached: strategies2.jpg (899x1280, 103.2K)

Bump for the real ones

lol screenshotting this

why does this look legit but feel like a huge scam

Because it seems too dope to be true

>pajeet's first day on Any Forums

whether lue or Any Forums I just never put in the effort to assimilate to the spergy shit

sorry

No problem. Don't come back, you stick out like a sore, very brown thumb here.

lol blow me fag

Anyways, we've got partnerships with:

What the Fork
Seigniorage Circus
Tomb Raiders

We're putting about 400k into marketing this first month, we've spent about 40k so far.

Team KYC'd by Solidproof
Talks of endorsement from Balancer

A lot going on atm

Have you noticed that it's just you and me in this thread?

Oh, audit with RugDoc underway, available pre-launch.

Meh, airdrop me some and I may consider holding.

No, my dumbass stumbled in.

lol all good, it's not for you anyways and it's keeping the thread up

lol

Attached: strategies1.jpg (1212x1230, 168.89K)

can't believe devs can get away with the absolute most bullshit projects and making millions just by making it seem so complicated that nobody can understand it at first glance

>it's keeping the thread up

The absolute state of jeet scammers

I apologize lol, I guess we'll have to work on that.

Basically, we've created a seigniorage protocol that cannot follow below peg. It's pegged 1:1 with USDC stablecoin, and doesn't have any sort of Bonding system like other Tomb forks.

Instead we introduced a third ETF asset that relieves sell pressure on the peg token.

We have a created a system where our protocol balances peg expansion with protocol owned liquidity, similar to the Olympus pro bonding model.

Also everything can be run automatically, being able to choose between 'Complete strategies' where your investment can have profits cycle throughout the system, able to set 'take profit' percentages and keep yields compounding over time.

Attached: DexChart.jpg (1280x858, 101.63K)

But also dual farm strategies, and single farm strategies.

You're also able to set how you want your assets weighed based on how risk averse you are as an investor.

>doesn't have a bonding system
>has a bonding system

Wen's launch? How do I get in early to ride this wave?

Er, yeah I can see how that's confusing. Two different types of "Bonds" we don't have a bonding system for the purposes of peg token supply gimmicks.

Presale 4th and 5th
Launch April 6th

Dapp live in the next 24 hours