Do not tell your family that you are rich

Do not tell your family that you are rich.
Do not tell your friends you are rich.
Do not make it obvious you are rich.
Do not buy things that make you look rich.

There is no gain from people knowing you are rich. Do not give them any indication to thing you may be in a different tax bracket than them.

Attached: 3C4AB3EE-2CDF-49E4-9105-15C48BF4E07A.gif (413x498, 305.93K)

user, can i plz have 4k i need to buy a new macbook pro for med school i want to save lives for a living

what if i got 25 million dollars, do i keep looking like a hobo? i wanna enjoy my money

meds

They'll be able to tell by your make it waifu tho

You can enjoy your money and not show anyone. Dont buy a big house and live in it, but a regular sized house, then buy a big vacation/summer home.

If you want a nice car, have it, but dont
drive it in the city you mainly live in (drive it in the city ur vacation home is in).

Dont look poor. Just look middle class. Look like an average guy that looks like he works in insurance.

Why would you need a mac book pro? You can buy a thinkpad off some bum for $150.

t. lenovo thinkpad user

unfathomably based

bonbi?

you will show off your wealth
you will give millions of dollars to your family
you will not listen to paranoid schizos on Any Forums
you willl be the patriarch of your family, they will respect you, and you will be happy

the more money i make the more poor I look. of course I have a like minded gf, if I was single it might be different.

I agree, I told my mom what I do and guess what? Every single relatives asking me for advice. Fucking hell.

Absolutely, some of my retarded friends would be all like eat the rich while also spending all their money on bullshit and drugs.

Another thing to think about, make sure to surround yourself with capable people.

>There is no gain from people knowing you are rich.
you get so much pussy with money so now I know you're poor

immon buy my mom a house n a big truck with spinners

Attached: jade_peace2.gif (356x496, 2.42M)

Imagine having money being the only way you can get girls

Sad

Amen brother

basederu. damn right the plebs will know when to kneel when i wroom city past them in my golf mk4 2001 130kw supercharged shit box.

ok bonbi

One situation I can think of.

Wife, when you go to get a mortgage. The bank likes to know your details

Sociopathic faggot

Based
>6figs secondhand thinkpad user

I’ll tKe a lambo and nice house if it means I have to tell people to fuck off

Imagine being rich and living in constant paranoia that people might find out. OP is a fag

same

Attached: average_thinkpad_user.jpg (474x402, 13.89K)

I have the same issue.
But now I start to look like a hobo.
I suspect this is the result of combining the mindset of a retired NEET with not caring.
How do I fix this?