Redpill me on the metaverse from the perspective of a retard. Thanks

Redpill me on the metaverse from the perspective of a retard. Thanks

Attached: 1649456422018.png (500x500, 251.82K)

too complex for u nigga, take the blue pill and go to sleep

ohhh that face says other thing besides being a retard xdDDD

Why is she making that face? Is it because she loves taking it up the ass or what?

VRchat

she saw a dick

only thing about it is that you dont actually need it. Carry on and do your trades

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

VRchat *for money launderers

redpill on metaverse? not that worth.
you are not willing to expend an entire day looking at a screen and unless you make it accessible to literally almos everyone in the world you wont earn from it.

WE ARE NOT WASTING OUR TIME ON A RETARD

Attached: 1601943214507.jpg (995x720, 58.71K)

Imagine being a fucking tranny who unironically wants to enter the fucking metaverse because he can't cope with the fact that he will never be a woman so he needs the virtual world to LARP as a woman.

Attached: 1334329164853.jpg (600x623, 66.29K)

FUCK THIS THREAD

THIS IS A MARKETING THREAD

Basically is just a bunch of images that you can see with a VR set, that's all.

you contributed nothing to the thread except a meme that should have been dead a decade ago, gratz

it is so funny that you can legitimately wash money using some ugly monkey jpg and call it a day lol

SAY WHAT YOU ARE SHILLING. THIS THREAD NOT ORGANIC.

i feel like this is calling me out and yes i will be a cute catgirl out there, and nyope you wont stopp me :3

english not organic it seems

this, so much this.

only niggers and hr-taking trannyfags who live inside a bubble and can't face the real world for what it is need some sort of "virtual" world. it's just way too pathetic and the fact that they want to shove this thing down people's throats is the worst part of it

im not shilling shit what the fuck?

Make your own research nigga

Attached: 1639146048132.jpg (400x236, 22.17K)

Thread is moving so fast no one will notice that I love you

THIS IS MARKETING THREAD.

and where is exactly the marketing? fucking nigger