Is having a wife and kids the best way to live a fulfilling life?

Attached: dfsdfsadsafdsad.png (585x819, 1.06M)

Filling her should be my life

Your asking the board that couldn't live a fulfilling life if it had a million dollars.

Honestly it's a big factor yes.

If youre a normie yes.

If youre not a normie no.

this and serving the lord christ

Attached: christ is king.jpg (900x1204, 56.96K)

too bad your too ass backwards to form any real social skills. Call her a tranny I'm sure she love that.

Yeah, its certainly part of it. Leaving a legacy of some kind anyway. Very few people can justify being childless as anything but a failure.

Yes. It's hard work but being around children is literally life fuel.

Attached: mouseworld[1].png (800x1965, 365.13K)

It's one way. Life fulfillment is difficult to qualify, but at the very least, having a family forces you to care about people other than yourself, and that can give you a sense of purpose, regardless of how circular that reasoning might be. Also, business and finance.

You mean call him a tranny you fucking midgendering CHUD freak!

Not for everyone.

But for lurkers and deadbeats here kids are ironically the greatest thing that can happen to their life. Literally a person who has no choice byt to deal with your bullshit for up to 18 years if not longer. Infinite (you)s irl. Its a solid deal.

I’m so fucking lonely, bros.

my b00bs are bigger

Weak mind

I spent most of my 20s single, partying traveling, etc. I now have a wife and kid and I’m happiest being with them. My main reason for getting into crypto is for them.

>Weak mind

Attached: chinlet side profile.png (600x632, 127.02K)

2 more weeks

wanna jack off together while back to back? im not gay i swear man

but ive been so shit my whole life and i suck at socials, how could i ever raise a kid right? you have to keep a wife happy 24/7 while also making sure your kids dont end up failures while also trying to make money. Sounds like hell, 0 time for anything

yes
if u think otherwise then kikes have successfully brainwashed ur dumb goy brain

u realise how dumb religion is bro? how tf did some floaty man come here and make everything outta thin air? please check the science before u hate on someones believes

I am completely fine in social settings

sauce?