XNO, formerly NANO, formerly Raiblocks: I am forgotten

Now that the dust has settled, what the hell happened?

Attached: paxahb343xg61.png (1155x921, 337.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nanode.co/account/xrb_3wm37qz19zhei7nzscjcopbrbnnachs4p1gnwo5oroi3qonw6inwgoeuufdp
nanode.co/account/xrb_3pg6xswkroybxydyzaxybb1h531sx34omiu7an9t9jy19f9mca7a36s7by5e
nanode.co/account/xrb_11iaqa1oppdxzawrbuzh4m5y78i9zngnhwp8urpup97fsf7k8e84gf61ei75
nanode.co/account/xrb_31kxdcjafw5k5w4u3h9uo7yctkawcjkegnwaqjr1jqq3tanu8bp6m4obru7a
nanode.co/block/BE548A457F28A42119FB22373303690DAB5F40811E4E87643A15267827D6C138
i.imgur.com/KEwsZsY.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meme coin that siphoned r.eddits money. Gotta love it.

What happened? I scooped up 50k coins around $1.50 and am going to be mid 7 figures within the next couple years

According to it won't happen. What makes you so sure?

Also, you fucking nigger, the name is still Nano. All that changed was the ticker was rebranded to XNO to be more compliant with global currency standards.

Same as all shitcoins, no real world use case. Sure it's fast, but Bitcoin is fast enough and more popular.

>Feeless
>Instant
>Decentralized
>Well distributed
>Existing partnerships & plenty in the pipeline
>Coinbase listing (soon)

$100 will be a marketcap of $13b, which imo is pretty fair in the current market. That's a solid 40x from current prices. Easy money.

Why would it rise in value? Apparently it's relatively cheap to DDOS the Nano network. What changed?

Attached: seinfeld.jpg (1200x593, 150.51K)

Rises in value for the same reason anything in crypto does; speculation. But it will also rise in value as people scramble to acquire this new, perfect currency.

The DDOS/spam exploit has been patched. v23 introduced 2 new mechanisms to fight spam attacks. Old news.

Still, can it recover from the BitGrail incident and how Nano foundation colluded with BigGrail? I think the breach of trust is too much, but I could be wrong.

Attached: cosmo-kramer-seinfeld.gif (532x640, 3M)

>thinks this matters
newfag alert

>collusion
source or fuck off
it doesn't matter until it does, and then you'll be posting "why didn't i listen to the xno schizos"

He's right, on paper it looks extravagant and being an old cryptocurrency it had sufficient time to be well distributed. Unfortunately it's known that the Nano foundation colluded with BitGrail. They lied to holders when they knew damn well what happened. Nano foundation was allowed to dump first. I think Nano has mostly a trust issue now, because technically it's a sound technology.

I sold this shitcoin on bitgrail for $32 and haven’t looked back. Trusting this redit shitcoin will cause you to miss another bullrun.

Colin dumped millions of xrb in May from private wallets when there was Nano Binance Competition (100kk+ USD VOL.)
He chose a good moment for send to Binance. Who gives a dam about Nano and Bitgrail's victims who suffered a stolen.
Guess they had some special developer donation account before actual one which exists now.
I'll explain you so maybe you'll figure out.

Old developer donation account:
nanode.co/account/xrb_3wm37qz19zhei7nzscjcopbrbnnachs4p1gnwo5oroi3qonw6inwgoeuufdp

The first address that recieved a nano from Old Developer Donation was this:
nanode.co/account/xrb_3pg6xswkroybxydyzaxybb1h531sx34omiu7an9t9jy19f9mca7a36s7by5e
(Colin's account)

(Colin's account connected to the old developer donation account)

2. nanode.co/account/xrb_11iaqa1oppdxzawrbuzh4m5y78i9zngnhwp8urpup97fsf7k8e84gf61ei75
(Colin's private wallet)

3. nanode.co/account/xrb_31kxdcjafw5k5w4u3h9uo7yctkawcjkegnwaqjr1jqq3tanu8bp6m4obru7a
(Colin's private wallet)

2. and 3. are connected to the 1.

nanode.co/block/BE548A457F28A42119FB22373303690DAB5F40811E4E87643A15267827D6C138
This is the first transaction when old developer donation account sent to this account back in 2016.

Picture is from 02.12.2017
i.imgur.com/KEwsZsY.jpg

Nano’s relationship with BitGrail, their main trading platform, was incestuous and dirty from the very beginning. However, after “Bomber”, CEO of BitGrail found out that his exchange had been hacked for 80% of their Nano assets in October 2017, close to 10% of total supply of Nano, the relationship between Nano devs and BitGrail became criminal.

BITGRAIL PROBLEMS KNOWN BY NANO DEV TEAM PRIOR TO BITGRAIL CRASH
>Insolvency of BitGrail and missing 10 million nano, discovered and made public by the Nano community [1][2]
>Missing transactions on BitGrail, discovered and made public by the Nano community [2][3]
>Single transactions replicated multiple times on BitGrail, discovered and made public by the Nano community [4][3][5][6].
>Millions of Nanos moving out from BitGrail, when the exchange was closed for withdrawals, discovered and made public by the Nano community [7].
>Withdrawals on BitGrail blocked for weeks due to alleged “maintenance”.
>Withdrawals on BitGrail blocked for weeks due to “KYC” excuse [8] [9]. Hundreds of thousands remained unverified [10].
>Withdrawals on BitGrail blocked for weeks, due to alleged “pending withdrawals”, which were never processed [11].
>Nano withdrawals on BitGrail blocked for weeks due to node problems.
>Customer support ignores tickets - not just for days but for weeks [12]
>Bomber increasingly unhinged and psychotic. Insults his customers on social media for asking legitimate questions [12]. Nano community expressed concern to the Nano devs.

NANO DEVS ILLEGAL & UNETHICAL ACTIVITIES PRE-BITGRAIL CRASH (1 of 2)
>Accounts connected to Nano devs moving around millions of Nano, do arbitrage between exchanges. [13][7][14].
>Accounts connected to Nano devs moving around millions of Nano move assets to safety. Just one of these accounts handled 50million USD [13][7][14][15].
>Insider trading on BitGrail done via accounts connected to Nano Devs. Traded tens of millions of dollars [15].
>Nano dev team used incestuous relationship with Bomber to get instant KYC verification [16], impossible for standard Nano investors.
>Ordinary Nano investors accounts blocked from doing arbitrage, moving assets to safety or doing insider trading, unlike Nano dev team. Stuck with coming 80% loss [17].
>Zack Shapiro (Nano dev): Everything under control. Just too much work with KYC. Not insolvent. (statement made 4 days before BitGrail insolvent) [18].
>Zack Shapiro: No reason to worry, BitGrail doing normal KYC, “scams don’t do that” [19]
>Zack Shapiro: “Yes, you can [trust BitGrail]. I talk to Bomber every day and he’s a good guy. We’ll get it all sorted next week. Just hang in there” [20] [21]
>Zack Shapiro: Confirms BitGrail is a serious business. “Opposite of an exit scam actually” [22]
>Zack Shapiro: BitGrail is “Legitimate. Complying with the laws of their contry” [23]
>Zack Shapiro: “Funds are safe on Bitgrail…Again, funds are safe” [24][25]
>Mica Busch (Nano dev): “funds are safe, [BitGrails] representative account does not show any suspicious activity” [26]
>Nano: “Be assured that your funds are safe” [27][28]

NANO DEVS ILLEGAL & UNETHICAL ACTIVITIES PRE-BITGRAIL CRASH (2 of 2)

>Person who discovered and exposed 50million USD account being connected to Nano Dev team, got later banned from Nano subreddit [13].
>Nano community member who discovered/reported that nearly all nano on BitGrail was missing, was forced to delete initial post titled; “10 Million XRB Possibly Missing XRB From BitGrail” [2] and repost under a unrelated, obscure and misleading headline; “I need some help with tracing funds” [1]..
>Nano team systematically deleted threads of investors’ concerns and the sharing of new information regarding BitGrail [4].
>Nano dev team confirmed knowing about all BitGrail problems, told investors to relax, and promised a thorough investigation [29][30][28]. “Developers are taking care of that” [31].

NANO DEVS ILLEGAL & UNETHICAL ACTIVITEIS POST-BIGRAIL CRASH

>Nano Dev team claimed to do all they could to investigate and find missing Nano. No update since. Nothing done. [32]
>Nano community did all the work, themselves researching/investigating. [33][34][35] [32][41].
>BitGrail victim group representative, Espen Enger met with Nano lawyer Josh Kleiman in Italy [36]. Details of the deal made with the Nano team is not made known to the BitGrail victims.
>After meeting between Enger and Kleiman all criticism of Nano Dev team became banned on BitGrail victim discord [37].
>Change in BitGrail victim group management. Protection of Nano Dev team and suddenly non BitGrail victims used as hostile mods on BitGrail victim group discord [38].
>Don’t be surprised if Enger gets millions, and/or cushy job at Nano when all this is over. As a big thank you from the shady Nano team.
>Multiple pending and coming lawsuits against Nano foundation and Nano team members from various sources [39][40].

your funds are safe and effective™

$100 eoy

Attached: 1647398072931.jpg (1200x799, 221.88K)

What would catalyze such a price?