How the fuck am I going to explain this one

>be me
>make money off trading shitcoins from pure chance
>show my dad, he brags about it to his friends
>convince them im a crypto prodigy
>his friends have FOMO so they each give me 10k aud to invest it
>this was in novemeber
>fall for the fucking layer 1/2 meme and invest it all into algo, ada, one, dot, hbar, heavy sol and fucking LINK
>we have a quarterly meeting tonight where i pretty much have to do a presentation about how investing is going
>lose 40% of the account cause fucking bobos
>how the fuck do i explain this tonight

Attached: kek.png (456x201, 25.69K)

10k aud each from 10 people so 100k altogether btw im fucked

Attached: care.jpg (400x402, 38.34K)

do you still feel like a crypto prodigy?

unironically yes because my personal account has actually gone up heaps since Im not scared to make retarded decisions since its my own money. i play it safe with their money and its gets fucked

how can you be this dumb
1) why the fuck would you do this with other people's money
2) you actually lost money

There's no way to explain, say everybody is in a loss and you're giving up

not only did you lose their money, you also broke the law. I recommend begging them not to report you.

tell them you lost it all, then wash it in monero and just add onto your position

I would tell them you spent it on cocaine and hookers

make some shit up, do some inspect element shenanegins, then don't fuck up the next quarter and make that money back. if they want to get some of their money back though you're fucked.

please no fucking retarded advice

need some spin where i can sell this as a positive thing thanks some hopium would be good

nah thats going too far fraud = jail, id rather tell them they actually lost money. if they ask for the losses back thatd be retarded af tho bitcoin is about to moon??

you already committed fraud you retarded fucking zoomer. rest in piss bozo

tell them that crypto is a volatile asset and their money is gone. then add what you have left of their money onto your position

Just fucking lie lmao not that hard to do especially when it's a bunch of boomers who need a "presentation" on how their money is doing.

how is that fraud u autist, they let me invest their money im not responsible for losses lmao i still feed bad tho

first half yes but im not committing fraud

nah theres a few smart boomers in there with access to the account. i wouldnt lie anyway thats actual fraud

Tell them they are down 40% now but that they will be up 200% once the bullrun resumes

Also the slides of the presentation should be memes from here

are you actually retarded its not fraud if theres no evidence.

Haha could have just put it all in a bancor pool or some shit and freerolled interest on 100k. If you do this, explicitly tell them there is a good chance to loose money. Bet you didn't mention that. First thing I ever say before I invest on behalf of other people

>do stupid thing
>WHOA WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?!

are you a woman?

>giving dumb kid 100k to invest
Are Australians all this stupid?

OP it's probably technically fraud because investing peoples money without government licenses and shit is against the law.

That's fucked up. Even if you sell Bitcoin at $70k, you only get $63k back. Anyway, just gamble with safe coin, like Monero, it's trending higher now, possibly to $250. Sell everything when you get $80k, give them +10% interest and end this shit. Playing with other people's money is fucking retarded.

>Buying shitcoins with other peoples money

If they have access to the account then you're fucked. They probably already know and are now looking for you to give them an explanation.

Got any kneepads? You have a few hours and it's a long shot. But by god, I believe you can do it.

>Are Australians all this stupid?
this kid is some rich mofo from sydney, no ones family friends just give money to a kid to invest unless they are giga rich and dgaf