How much does gaming addiction contribute to the issue of absent black fathers?

How much does gaming addiction contribute to the issue of absent black fathers?

Attached: 75422F7E-F50F-4FC4-AC51-D36093F981C1.jpg (1125x1355, 242.13K)

Threads like this shit are allowed to stay up but if I try discuss a legit crypto that is making me bank I get a week ban

this

lol- dumb but slightly based.

Apparently when my sister was being born my dad refused to take my mom to the hospital until he finished eating lunch

This was supposed to be for Any Forums. Jannies please have mercy I am only trying to make it through life

Attached: 5AF6AD31-6F3F-40AA-9A24-CC664B2602D8.jpg (500x501, 46.27K)

you can tell us since we're safe here :)

Qrd on elden ring? Seriously asking i am a 33 yo that hasn’t played vidya since half life 2.

elephant.money
Check the chart and the staking rates of the stable coin. This shit has a new ATH every fucking day, and no one is talking about it.

Pretty sure that broad is gonna be in labor for a few hours. Him being present and playing games until the baby is ready to come is better than just him sitting down doing nothing.

Fromsoft has never made a good game

Attached: hair.jpg (190x265, 6.14K)

everyone know jannys are nonexistent on Any Forums. Other wise you wouldn't be here.

Thanks user

its like all other souls games (darks souls, demon souls, bloodborne, etc.)

basically third person action adventure with rpg elements, light on story heavy with lore. something rouge-like or something similiar to castlevania

basically explore area killing monsters with goal of clearing out a boss. You walk through areas to get to a checkpoint but if you die you restart at checkpoint without your exp gained, youll have to go back and pick up at the spot you died, but if you die before you do -you lose it. people can enter you game randomly and kill you/ screw up your progress. the game series is cash but turned a bit mainstream now, before it was a cult classic

Black fathers who are in their kids' lives, regardless of marital status, spend more time with their kids than fathers of any other race. CDC study.

Dude in OP is spending time with his unborn fetus FFS. Kid's gonna git gud before he can walk.

>labor can take anywhere from an hour to a full 24 hours or even more in rare cases
>ugh men should just sit there the entire time doing nothing but sitting and waiting
Why are women so cruel lads?

Get on it my man. Be careful with the telegrams, there are a lot of scam ones.

Correct TG is elephant_money

Niggers are either based or cringe. No middle ground.

>CDC study

Impressive. Very nice. Now do the FBI crime statistics.

Attached: 8rhf1ztco2k31.jpg (640x329, 50.11K)

If you're doing nothing while your woman is birthing your heirs, you are not a man.

What race is the mom?