There is a 72% chance we’ll get an FNS airdrop in the future by reserving a domain name on Fantom in a few days...

There is a 72% chance we’ll get an FNS airdrop in the future by reserving a domain name on Fantom in a few days. It’s a multiweek event. First up - 5+ character naems.

Attached: 1645395999504.jpg (389x520, 72.11K)

He's literally me.

time to name my wallet D R I V E then

sounds like the deal then

drive.ftm to me

Imagine wanting to self-insert as some faggot who keeps simping for a whore who already got blacked by a retarded nigger. Literally hang yourselves now.

Literally me looking literally me on the mirror (i can't recognize myself)

Attached: 1611219506396.jpg (428x424, 16.04K)

>only purpose of this thing is to re-name your wallets so they're easier to remember
I sleep

Attached: 1644251932801.jpg (800x450, 39.04K)

What happens with the 28% left?

dissociated faggots really do be weird

U niggas keep trusting on fantom? fucking kek

this. holy shit it was so cringe watching this movie after being shilled so much only to find out that incels self-insert as him only because he acts like a complete autist and is good-looking

people overreacted to the whole Andre incident. I think fantom does have a chance to make a comeback.

after that rug, doubt anyone would care

now THIS is literally and unironically me. I just want to fucking sleep ffs

sup samefag, you projecting into it too hard or what?

imagine sleeping without being scared of yourself

... that's it? Holy shit literally the most boring fucking thing I've ever heard of lmao

Attached: 1641745794628.jpg (237x212, 9.6K)

The fuck are u talking about nigga, it's literally one of the best characters ever made for the big screen. The driver is just a nice guy who wants to get his life straight after he met the love of his life, accepting her without caring about her past. Asides to that, you have a normal person struggling to become a real hero, but more important, a real human being.

Attached: 1629513683499.jpg (536x526, 11.49K)

Actually, it allows you to put a lot of addresses there for easy access. Maybe you can't find it useful, but, the people with stores are a good target

>all this rambling just to say that you are butthurt your movie isn't taken as seriously now that the simp meme exists
lol

cant relate, fucking idiot

>- 5+
Fuck, i failed chemistry