Wait a second…didn’t sergey say DeFi was going to be coming and coming in waves and the central banks don’t stand...

Wait a second…didn’t sergey say DeFi was going to be coming and coming in waves and the central banks don’t stand a chance? What happened to that

Attached: 1648235333176.jpg (705x696, 27.23K)

a bunch of lies my dear

thats my face when weird yellow cream coming out of pp

who?

Attached: 1604112550459.jpg (640x640, 42.82K)

who is sergey supposed to be nigger

ah, man, kill yourself

No one takes defi seriously anymore faggot. Accept it, cope with it, and move the fuck on.

how to easily spot a fucking newfag.
how many days you have here, like 3? damn

>central banks don’t stand a chance?
>trying to defeat the best economic system so far using decentralized stuff
keks on you op

>not knowing who sergey is
I'm so fucking glad you'll die poor and miserable, you retarded newfaggot.

Attached: 163968506521.jpg (476x410, 37.76K)

hmm
did you know by any chance people can lie?
just so in case you are some kind of a delusional loser

Attached: 8ecd972e17d09a404e2dee392ebb1123.png (625x626, 17.87K)

WHO'S THAT FUCKER

man, this is just sad. hope you okay.

a guy told me once that you can remove it with a knife and eat it with bread

imagine thinking that banks dont have a chance against DeFi on some sort of a doing.
Man that shit aint happening, and i feel bad for you for believing it.

sounds like some guy could pop out the blue saying its his kink

Kill yourself

Sergey is a good guy. He’s as close to a prophet as anyone can get.

I think defi is mostly considered “irrelevant” and a “joke” because most people don’t know how to use it properly. Maybe they could use stuff like tortle to have a better understanding of what to do with it as a tool to increase their wealth. Another reason could be that metaverse and nft games are literally what’s on most people’s minds right now so that could also be the reason. Let’s see if we can make a proper comeback on the next bullrun.

Fuck banks, fuck niggers and fuck the newfags ITT who don't even know who sergey is supposed to be

>tortle
what if you explain your shit? im not googling it.

>i-if we make defi normalfag friendly then people will finally notice us unironically this time!!!!
hang yourself right fucking NOW

sergey langstrom the astronaut xDDD

Based fella here, the best way to comeback is using the newfags and teach them how to profit this shit

Attached: 1605265265179.jpg (1130x500, 52.66K)

>DeFi

Attached: 1643836885157.jpg (540x600, 21.42K)

I believe DeFi is going to be one of the best sources of passive income in the future, but we need to purge ETH first and achieve true Bitcoin integration.

look im a big proponent of defi but isnt it essentially a ponzi scheme? the problem is fiats have a much larger scale and arent diversified between hundreds of different farm tokens and they just inflate themselves to keep there ponzi going. how will defi sustain itself and will not more involvement mean less apr etc?