Why is this board so pessimistic about everything?

Why is this board so pessimistic about everything?

Attached: pepe right.jpg (234x214, 17.18K)

because life sucks
get used to it

Bear market.

I’m a negative person because I am underperforming in life relative to my abilities, I have no friends, and I’m an adult virgin

Attached: 8914C15F-C618-41A8-8D1E-E5E436122591.jpg (1080x1111, 139.5K)

it is frequented by lonely, vile, miserable creatures who wish to infect their negative attitude to everyone they come across

I’ve had a lifetime of suffering with 0 happiness while god follows me around striking me down every turn

I am hatred

Jesus loves you

Your hanging out in one of the most festered swamps on the internet. If you want to see the light follow the yellow brick road to reddit. This place reaks of sewage, teenage mutant ninja turtles.

cope

You can only make it if you always expect and plan for the worst to happen.

How new are you?This is why we're here. The last bastion of free speech/reality.

friends will keep you down, the adult virgin part is relatively easy to solve user

If you avoid the political posts and hate threads it's not so bad.

it’s been 9 months sexless for me. dating apps make me want to kms, and i keep not talking to gym grils
I got rejected after talking to some young Asian chick today tho and felt good that I went for it

i tried for 28 years, i give up

>felt good that I went for it
That's awesome, just gotta keep the confidence going

Too soon, if you give up then nothing can happen

Because everything's been getting worse for decades and it's not stopping.
Being optimistic at this point is just stupidity

because it filled with third rate losers who wasted their lives being edgy turds

amen

Pessimism is being safe

>Yeah, that coin COULD keep rocketing up forever...but more likely it's going to come back down, and you should take profit now

reset the counter as soon as you can, it only gets worse
t. about to hit 3 years