Isn't it possible for a nation state with mal intentions to crack bitcoin by for example making sure they run 51% of...

Isn't it possible for a nation state with mal intentions to crack bitcoin by for example making sure they run 51% of the mining rigs? Why do people put so much trust in BTC? Also wouldn't a supercomputer be able to bruteforce crypto?

Attached: 1647558506970.webm (728x1296, 2.94M)

Laying on her lap.
Imagine the smell.

>One chance at life, choose to be just another whore with no personality, forgotten by history and remembered by none just like all the other whores of history

Attached: 021751515.jpg (3000x1538, 719.08K)

Technically yes. The 51% attack would be extremely computationally expensive. The likelihood that some black ops team has a working quantum computer with a sufficient number of q bits is way higher than the 51% scenario imo.

>Isn't it possible for a nation state with mal intentions to crack bitcoin by for example making sure they run 51% of the mining rigs?
It would be absurdly expensive and for what? It would just crash the value and people would just fork a previous iteration and it would become the new official btc through consensus.

>Why do people put so much trust in BTC?
Because it's by far the most secure and decentralized blockchain

>Also wouldn't a supercomputer be able to bruteforce crypto?
If such computing power existed it would be used to hack banks, governments, militaries long before it's used to attack blockchains. Those would take significantly less time for a higher reward so it's a no-brainer.

Attached: Untitled.png (1301x771, 333.73K)

should not be any smell

That's literally me rn

>doesn't know what he's talking about
your I.Q is room temperature.

well... explain?

>your I.Q is room temperature.
mfw you live in the dessert

Attached: 1624118913242.jpg (400x400, 30.28K)

Explain why you'er an idiot? That's a little redundant ain't it?

get better jokes

>this guy is calling other people dumb...

Attached: LaughingAtYou.jpg (1536x2048, 306.87K)

>This guy is 5 years away from killing himself
kek you want me to buy the rope for you?

>Be majority owner of Bitcoin
>Destroy it for ever
>??????
>Profit

Attached: 81FYOs0RSa79kqadDVGEwuNKtBR2g-E7o0_CzCcIyVnHalEfP29fvI9lNnOe2GgH0xfg-1.png (512x512, 299.66K)

Who is her

There are 34% attacks on bitcoin as well

name of the cumbucket now

need more

it's for homework

Nigga have you ever smelled a sweaty under boob.

The way PoW security works is that It costs a certain amount of money per block to produce a majority of the network hash rate, and so a seller should not consider a transaction finalized until enough blocks have passed after the block wherein the payment took place so that a 51% attack would cost more to the attacker than the value of the item being sold. These blocks after the transaction in question are called "confirmations".

51% attacks pose no threat as long as everyone waits for the appropriate number of confirmations.

if this 51% thing worked it would have been done a long time ago when less people were involved.

Kek

Attached: FAEBC913-E8A1-4E06-9DD7-BA9FF3674EC9.png (327x316, 207.7K)

kek, no, haven't been with many sweaters desu

I thought user meant being face-first in her vaggies

Ain't seeing anything coz must.suck.pussy.hard.

Attached: IMG-20220305-WA0016.jpg (960x1280, 92.73K)