He wants his cake and wants to eat it to

>He wants his cake and wants to eat it to

Literally why do wagies say it like it's a bad thing? Who

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (640x557, 29.81K)

I never understood this saying, do most people buy cake and then not eat it?

Attached: 22AA4CC1-E81D-4E4B-B27E-CB10F4926B7D.png (1366x768, 207.5K)

they consider that if you ate your cake you don't have it anymore unless its an infinite cake

so then what the fuck is cake? i want to eat cake. has my life been an illusion and there is actually no truth to anything i thought i knew or experienced in my life?

I think you're supposed to consider it like a birthday cake. It's for someone especially and the feeling would be to cherish the cake as in it represents celebration of the birthday person. Cherishing the cake is a natural response but by saving the cake to look at you are missing the whole purpose and reason the cake exists, which is, to eat it of course.
>preserving a nice thing that is meant to be used goes against it's purpose and defeats the whole reason it is a nice thing

Normies have been trained for literally thousands of years to sacrifice their children to receive something in return. They psychologically cannot comprehend the concept of having two benefits simultaneously without some sort of sacrifice, hence they say "You can't have your cake and eat it too."

Attached: Azteken-1.jpg (750x510, 151.08K)

If you have a cake, and then you eat the cake, then you no longer have cake, because it is now a mush of saliva and bile in your stomach.

You cannot have an upside/gain without relinquishing or risking an asset. You cannot enjoy eating a cake without destroying a cake. You cannot have the benefits of a thing without paying a cost for the thing.

Also OP got the idiom wrong. Go take some ESL classes.

>so then what the fuck is cake?

Attached: FishyChan.png (800x600, 126.17K)

watch k-on to learn more

Now this is how you deal with over population and incels.
Based Aztec chads, thinning the herd and killing the weak betas.

God damn you faggots are all foreign aren't you.
>LET THEM EAT CAKE

Now everyone here KYS.

I was confused about it for most of my life then I realized it’s supposed to mean in the literal sense you can’t have cake and also eat it, you have to choose

Attached: 1647942893269.png (1242x926, 1.73M)

Because cake is something that isn't easily defined. Like that home in your chest

Attached: 1648158740584.jpg (250x250, 7.08K)

Have a pipeline of cakes being made. That way you never run out.
>Verification not required.

once you eat the cake you no longer have it, broski

yes, it's not a deep saying. don't think about it too much

You can't have your Bitcoin and spend it too.

Because they conceptualize personal finance as an unwinnable game and not as a set of skills.

I dont think about anything after I statted abusing kratom desu

Attached: Cat.png (247x210, 117.85K)

>taking 14 years to realize the cake is a lie
ngmi

>be American
>buy a cake
>eat the whole thing by myself
>have heart attack
>medical bill $10,000,000
>tip the doctor 20%

Attached: 4319E777-273E-42DD-8A42-EB420ECC996A.jpg (400x400, 24.94K)