They’re finally taking inflation seriously

The “minimum tax” is a tax on unrealized capital gains, the “billionaire” thing is a smokescreen, the aim is to tamper inflation by vacuum cleaning some of the excess USD out of the market. I think they are starting to realize that the USD’s global strength cannot and will not last if they do not reign in inflation.

Attached: 73AC84FB-D64A-4383-9F76-A6E64765CE6C.jpg (1125x1274, 569.29K)

Yet another pol nothing burger Joe serves billionaires and he couldn’t even pass his modest stimulus plan.

This will not reign in inflation, nothing short of a 10% rate hike would reign in inflation. After hyperinflation, EVERYONE will be billionaires playing unrealized gains tax. Lol, lmao, etc.

Attached: 214151515.jpg (1920x800, 392.11K)

>""""propose""""

read between the lines

Imagine thinking the kikes in Luxembourg and Switzerland and the Bahamas and every shithole country on Earth won't gladly shelter their money for 1%. Government is always too little too late

Billionaires likely don't take actual income, or like $1 or some shit

Taxes don't take money out of the system retard. They spend 100% of your taxes and more.

Right, it says in the actual article that it’s a tax on unrealized capital gains

>2023
>Become a billionaire
>The only thing you own is a smartphone
>Elizabeth Warren personally comes and collects her "wealth" tax.

Attached: Honeyview_Hammer.png (380x380, 61.88K)

If Biden cares so much about the economy, let's see him propose a 20 percent minimum MILLIONAIRE tax which would affect him and all the rich Democrats as well.
Spoiler: Ain't gonna happen because this administration doesn't give a damn about you or the economy or anything other than killing this country.

>all these bootlickers
A 20% tax on anyone is disgraceful. Fuck the government and their grubby kike hands stealing from people. No I will never support your taxes. No I will never honestly report my income. And No I will never get vaccinated

Attached: pepe-the-frog-holding-a-cigarette-meme-5c591359d76727d5e0553b2905883325.jpg (800x649, 67.03K)

> middle class taxed at 32%

As if America wasn't allergenic to wealth enough
This is why so many move offshore

Biden didnt pass his stimulus plan?

taxing people with a lot of money is exactly what you're supposed to do during times of inflation, sweetie

>be poor
>old man fucks me
>get rich
>old man fucks me

Attached: 98F51264-090B-40E2-ACC8-1E0A81623980.jpg (200x200, 11.21K)

>the “billionaire” thing is a smokescreen
It only applies to U.S. households worth more than $100 million.

And then the billionaires left.
See how that works, user?

Kek as if the Jews will leave their ivory tower all their money is in stocks and real estate anyways

>After hyperinflation

Attached: 1616996021817.jpg (173x290, 13.09K)

where the fuck are they gonna go, retard
america is still the most friendly place for them, even with a tax increase like this

Billionaires don't have a lot of money, they have a lot of stuff that's all worth billions together, we all know this

hmmmm..........................................
Singapore.
Yes.
Joke is on you, completely.

Not if you're just going to turn around and give that money to niggers.

>Billionaires don't have a lot of money
Doesn't matter. They may have to sell assets to pay the minimum tax.

What purpose does taxation accomplish when the government just borrows money?

Attached: C05B58CE-6E10-487E-A24C-E12208446765.png (200x144, 57.94K)

Lots of retards in here.
Borrowing works until it doesn't.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Guess what time it is, user?
Yep.

Reduces inflation.

>Literally have to keep earning and paying the government just to keep owning your own assets
How does taxation of property not turn ownership into renting from the government again?

Tax on rich was like 90% in the “trad” times in the 1930s - 1950s which is why it’s hilarious that polcels and bizcels are both wanting trad life but also want 0% taxes

Gay

lol, they actually going through with unrealized capital gains tax

I'll bet a nickel if those gains arn't materialized, you wont be receiving a check back from the govt

it can't be any clearer at this point guys..

As Holugu asked the sultan of Baghdad-
>if you cant eat it, then why did you hoard it for

Szhizo europoors neets tell me how my country is going to collapse episode 914

lmao at the redditors taking this shit at face value

keep holding those dollars, -92% buying power after a century

>billionaires spend billions to get people to vote for biden instead of trump
>biden does this
kek pottery