Will I be able to shoot someone or blow up people’s cars in Dropp land...

Will I be able to shoot someone or blow up people’s cars in Dropp land? I basically just want it to be lik grand theft auto but with NFTs. I had so much fun dressing up as a terrorist on a dirt bike while hodling C4 and allah akbaring other people. It was all paid for using the hooker glitch. Got like 12 million dollars and spent months doing this over and over and over again until I ran out of money. Best time of my life.

Attached: 1639592934608.jpg (250x228, 8.64K)

imagine it actually sues you, if it happened.
pretty much REAL gta.

Fucking do that shit in GTA online and stop being a nigger. No need for NFT faggotry nor VR gimmicks to be added onto the mix.

Nigga, dropp is basically NFTs on 3D, don't expect to much about their metaverse

GTA Online is trash.

Attached: 1619124554823.jpg (653x653, 79.17K)

dont think it could be actually like that. It would be too much of a hassle to code that and not everyone would use it.
but thats what ready player one is pretty much ambien ted so

this, lmao. It's just a fucking way to "view" your shitty nfts inside a 3D space while having those VR glasses or whatever they're supposed to be called on your face 24/7. You can't really interact with that shit besides viewing the nfts.

that thing ruined rockstar games fr

hot and based take.

>GTA Online is trash.
>water is wet
I bet you think you're really smart by stating the obvious

and now they want to ruin rdr2

>whatever they're supposed to be called on your face 24/7
I wish an ass m8

WHY NOT JUST GO OUTSIDE AND FUCKING KILL PEOPLE IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THAT SHIT YOURSELF HUH?

basically being able to use your phone camera to "see" what you just bought moving. Isnt it cheaper and funnier to create a Instagram filter that does the same?

OOOOOH IVE WAITING FOR THIS ALL DAY FR

Attached: 16054987654132.jpg (245x205, 9.17K)

I'm gonna be honest, i really don't care if they develop a good metaverse or not, as long as my NFTs conserve a good price

Attached: 1629155101426.jpg (816x640, 60.16K)

The company is dead, Jim. The people who made those games left a long ass time ago. Now the jews are the ones in control and they want to milk their shitty games as much as possible to compensate for their lack of talent and quality team members.

Attached: 1640723927719.jpg (360x450, 22.42K)

>instagram thots using the metaverse to whore themselves in a new way
why doesn't this shit surprise me at all?

You're aiming to high, mate, this is just a NFT big project, don't expect too much of their metaverse. The thing that you're describing is impossible even for big companies like Rockstar or Valve

>G-guys I don't care if I'm being fucked in the ass as long as my shitty monkey jpegs are in good shape!!!!!
fixed

Kill yourself, OP.

the metaverse was delayed, so, maybe they're trying to achieve the scam missions from the GTA saga