Wormhole

>wormhole
>jump
>stargate
>alameda

wtf is this VC shit? I've never heard of these things and apparently BILLIONS of dollars are being made here

Attached: SBF.jpg (1280x1280, 253.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptogamblingnews.com/news/chainalysis-leaking-ip-addresses-to-law-enforcement/
coindesk.com/business/2021/09/21/leaked-slides-show-how-chainalysis-flags-crypto-suspects-for-cops/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he is so fucking fat

Stargate is the first omnichain protocol and the team is like the Avengers of crypto.

I want to impregnate him so bad bros...

>vegan but fucking fat
lmao

fuck off jeet Rubic has been here for a year

SBF is one of the most repulsive human beings I have ever laid eyes on. How does he do it?

He's fat but I think it's the sliminess and that he's clearly never done an honest day's labor that gets me.

>the team is like the Avengers of crypto.

Attached: 15698719591.png (680x552, 238.93K)

sbf is one of the most generous philanthropists humanity has ever seen
he has worked tirelessly day and night making BILLIONS just to give it all away and improve the world

and what have YOU done?

jew is ratting their own userbase

> FTX has recently engaged with Chainalysis to monitor suspicious cryptocurrency transaction alerts in the Chainalysis Know Your Transaction (KYT) product, the real-time anti-money laundering (AML) compliance solution for monitoring cryptocurrency transactions. It is the first compliance alerts solution available across 15 cryptocurrencies. By monitoring our transactions in the Chainalysis KYT, FTX is able to receive real-time alerts to help their business mitigate exposure to regulatory and repetitional risk. Their system will help our compliance teams focus on the most urgent activity and enforce compliance policies while better allocating resources

> Chainalysis is the largest of the major blockchain analytics firms. Just this morning, the U.S. Treasury announced sanctions against a Russia-based crypto exchange, blacklisting wallet addresses that Chainalysis had helped identify.

cryptogamblingnews.com/news/chainalysis-leaking-ip-addresses-to-law-enforcement/

coindesk.com/business/2021/09/21/leaked-slides-show-how-chainalysis-flags-crypto-suspects-for-cops/

why do jews think they can just use random words to make their greed sound legitimate?

one of these things is not like the other

I wish in my next life I can be born as Sam.

>but

vegans are expected to go fat ?
doesn't make any sense
this jew maybe a vegan but without eating any vegetable ever
he just drinks 20 dr. pepper per day

Yep. Vegans eat shitloads of sugar. Absolute shitloads to offset the side effects of veganism

That's garbage. All the vegans I know are slim and healthy. Never met a fat one or heard of one. Having said that, a lot of the vegan meals etc which have begun appearing in grocery stores are less healthy than their non vegan counterparts, as they replace the dairy, eggs etc with fats and sugars to make them taste better. You have to examine the labels. You could be a vegan and be an overweight alcoholic slob in theory, I suppose

Since when did eating shit loads of sugar offset the side effects of anything? And what side effects?

They have no energy so they consume loads of sugar

>the avengers of crypto
the fucking what mate? Is this gayspeak for something?

Attached: 1640988215021.jpg (550x400, 49K)

>All the vegans I know are slim and healthy
>healthy
doubt

Not fall for retarded Jewish tricks.