TAX THE RICH

Attached: LBgkRZD0VcvoEyGqM8HRJQobm6UF7WuyyuHa9GS0PpQ.png (583x499, 274.83K)

Just tax assets and not income. Tax the money sitting in stocks and whatnot

Make her stupid thicc and then maybe you'll get my attention.

bot post

Attached: neeko.png (1280x720, 332.18K)

If robin xood was alive xhe would want to steal back our taxes the rich had taken and give them back to us

Who paid you?

>Just create incentive to nuke the economy bro

The rich will all just leave. Just look at France.

The purpose of taxation is not to promote income equality, retard.

Let's cool it with the antisemitism

Well if clitoral hood was alive today she’d want you to fuck the rich then take half of their shit in a divorce rape.

robinhood was stealing from the government to the common man,
not from the rich to poor, you fucking retard.
absolutely ngmi

Attached: 1647989584394.gif (220x147, 827.25K)

try it at home first user, ask your parents to equally share their wealth with you

I'm not a bot, homo

>$2,000,000
>To RENT an apartment
wow

What do you mean? Where did French richfags go?

They are one in the same, retarded leftoids are too distracted by the bread and circuses to realise this.

The rich already pay taxes, you are welcome. Tell redit I said hi.

Yes tax the rich so the government has way more money they can waste on junk that doesn't help anyone except themselves. A solution might be only tax the rich more if they're not already using the money to make something useful to everyone

Why do we even need to pay taxes when the government can just print money and issue debt? Inflation suffices as a global tax that ensures everyone automatically pays their fair share.

Im pretty sure its just a method of keeping generational wealth in check
terrible for the common man desu

gpt3 niggers tongue my anus

Does she still push all the Berniebro eat the rich shit, or now that she's milking her simps for hundreds of thousands of dollars a year did she drop it?

>If Robinhood was alive today
He was a fucking legend. Besides poors don't even know what they want. Look how easily they can be whipped up into war with Russia for attacking a corrupt Slavic shithole that has the hardddrives from Epstein Island.

The taxes already go to the rich.

portugal

other countries