God damn, The MetamarketTM) is going to make me so much goddamn money. I’m gonna buy a corvette

God damn, The MetamarketTM) is going to make me so much goddamn money. I’m gonna buy a corvette.

Attached: 1641060543341.jpg (467x475, 21.67K)

(You) again? Kill yourself you useless nigger

Get a life first nigga

buy a challenger instead. or a mustang, way better.

>The MetamarketTM)
Serious question, is the trademark needed?

Attached: 1621334988753.jpg (750x1334, 72.76K)

this motherfucker just wants ToMake mone ez and all he is actually achieving its just to make him look ridiculous

Literally the most retarded buzzword I've ever heard in my entire life so pic related is for you

Attached: 1641068485819.jpg (400x394, 17.45K)

>I’m gonna buy a corvette
awful taste op, kys

the retarded need to put TM as it was some kind of funi. ffs

Attached: 1621251282518.png (400x400, 174.57K)

Jokes aside, the metamarket is an interesting thing. The problem is that we're so early to profit it, who knows in a couple of years. Inb4 the new BTC

more like OP is the biggest fucking cocksucker I've ever seen in my entire life. Imagine thinking that adding "meta" to whatever you think is bullish somehow makes it a viable investing option just because it's desperately trying to cash in the metaverse bandwagon. It just means that you're a filthy trend chaser who thinks popular = quality.

ok but drop the bags already you making me nervous and i only beg when im eating dick so

nothing has ever managed to become "the new BTC" no matter how hard faggots try to shill their stuff. this is literally a known fact

>Imagine thinking that adding "meta" to whatever you think is bullish somehow
Isn't?

I add it just for fun and to make people seethe like the ones you can see ITT.
It's gonna be a metamarket in the sense that nftb is going to be part of Binance NFT, essentially becoming part of their ecosystem and thus forming their own metaverse. It ain't rocket science.

ah, the ido launchpad and what so other things

>is going to be part of Binance NFT
uuuuh, the delusions

Who cares about btc anyways? That shit is more unstable than my gf

Attached: 1614061548677.jpg (320x320, 26.96K)

its not science at all, just common sense and seems like you dont have it either.
enjoy your money loses senpai

That shit's going to take a long ass time before it actually happens so you might as well buy a rope and kill yourself before you keep deluding yourself into thinking this garbage has any chances of succeeding when it keeps dumping no matter the current state of the market.

FPBP

binance NFT integrated huh? lets see if that actually benefits or fucks their ecosystem instead.
time will judge, god enjoys silence.

imagine create a metaverse instead of creating big titties anime girls collection

based