Do millennials not want homes?

Attached: qot07c2b1sp81.jpg (640x380, 41.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40kI2aobQnA
youtube.com/watch?v=bOj8CBnchI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do they always have the same posture?
Seriously, there's a landlord trademark posture.

Stop posting this shit you faggot zoomer, it won't change anything and you are wasting your time crying into the ocean
Live in a van like us sensible people
youtube.com/watch?v=40kI2aobQnA

nobody has money the dems let in too many poos all these big tech faggots are buying the houses

>hurr i don't want to live with niggers in apartments
>lets lobby for single family zoning and drive hours to the the big city, the hustle and the bustle!
Americaniggers chose this fate

>Wealthy Kike rat who owns 30,000 homes explains why ownership is bad for the goyim
More at 11

how about you have to be an American citizen to own residential single family real estate

Attached: file.png (484x436, 88.52K)

imagine the smell

this is fake
she can easily get a beta provider
she poop and eat at restaurants wich is expensive

Been trying to buy one for six months.
Every goddamn time something in my budget that isn't FUBAR gets listed it's sold before I can even get a visit even when my broker contacts the realtor within half a day

Attached: 1430688388270.jpg (361x356, 20.52K)

What size city? It's insanely competitive here in RDU but houses will still go on the market with a set deadline for offers, usually 48 hours.

>Stop posting this shit you faggot zoomer
Based. Zoomers on this website alone have made me hate that entire generation. They deserve everything they'll get for being a bunch of know it all cry baby bitches. Couldn't think of a more disastrous combination of character traits.

Looking in the country a bit less than 1hr away from a 2M city.
I guess supply is just ridiculously small because it's mostly old people who're waiting out the Black Plague™ before selling or something

>know it all cry baby bitches.
Funny way to say old fat bald fuck.

>Zoomers on this website alone
Zoomers don't post on the pedo school shooter site.
They're on twitch or discord.

Same story. Work in a big city. I didn't think it was too much to ask to find a house an hour away from work, but apparently it was. Every single time.

Go $15k over asking, doesn't matter, six other people already have gone over that by double, site unseen, waived inspection, with another dozen people behind them. Fuck it. I'm back to renting.

This market is just insanity. Pure insanity. I don't care anymore.

I live in California, there are many people who live in vans here. Rent is too expensive. She can live right on the beach in her van and pay pretty much nothing, over the pandemic they don't even fine you anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=bOj8CBnchI0
California is comfy for the homeless

it's all so tiresome

Attached: worst landlords jew york.png (866x1212, 121.79K)

Least rent has only gone up over 20% in 2 years. So organic, thanks blackrock

Explain

Consider yourself lucky at 20%. I saw a few examples of rent doubling in 2021.

I know I'm fucked either way, but what else can I do?

in b4 move to the middle of nowhere and buy a double-wide for $100k - and do what? Bag groceries in a dying town in middle-America that's being gutted by oxycontin?

The *only* saving grace I have is making a lot of money in the city.

It's laughable how the last boundary is just "more than 25 units". For all we know, every person and business in that boundary has 30000 houses like in OP's post.