I ghosted everyone i knew irl / deleted all my social media since the bullrun started and ive never been happier and...

I ghosted everyone i knew irl / deleted all my social media since the bullrun started and ive never been happier and richer.

Attached: 20211223_041024.jpg (248x201, 10.68K)

Social Media is literally cancer. Good for you, user. Never reveal your crypto gains to anyone.

i did this and even moved to a different country 7 years ago. careful that you don't regret it fren

Did you regret it?

same except I ghosted all but a few IRL friends, I want to come back to my online frens though.. needless to say, my mental has been a lot better

a little bit, i have my gf here but for the rest nobody. sometimes i miss having friends but making friends outside of school/work is harder than people think, especially in a foreign country. to be honest though, i was already starting to withdraw from my friends before i moved away. i also miss my little brother and feel a bit like i abandoned him

yeah I stopped talking to everyone something like six months ago, actually feeling pretty great, turns out all my friends were shit

You did

maybe, it's not like he was a child though when i left, he was 18 so about to move out himself

Based

I kinda feel that way now. I feel like my friends are drifting away and probably wouldn't care less if I vanished. I'd reach out to your brother though. Assuming he's a good person, you should keep in touch with family.

BASED

>I kinda feel that way now. I feel like my friends are drifting away and probably wouldn't care less if I vanished.
How old are you? Right after university or high school or any other institution that keeps people in the same place this does seem to happen quite frequently. Most friendships just seem to be the product of circumstance rather than actual deep connections.

i believe my brother is a good person, just very hard to talk to. it seems like he can/wants to only talk about very surface level stuff. it's not that he's dumb, he just doesn't seem interested in talking anything that's a little bit more personal than your everyday stuff.

based, friends are only leeches

based

JANNIES!
CLEAN IT UP!

Congrats on being a sociopath

thats not being a sociopath, retard.

Until it does

Attached: 1648347894563.jpg (336x280, 16.56K)

same, haven't interacted with any of them in 2 years

god it feels so good, at first they were pesting me with phonecalls and shit but I guess they finally took the hint and stopped bothering me

I think this describes all ~20 of the regulars here
now, about finding that unvaxxed gf…

>retard.
That sound like an insult a sociopath would say