There literally is no other L1 on the market that makes sense, name just one, a single one

There literally is no other L1 on the market that makes sense, name just one, a single one.

Attached: 3855DB86-EB5B-48D4-A2ED-ADCCDA42AC03.jpg (400x400, 31.08K)

>jp morgan shitchain
>no meaningful adoption
>Zero useful dapps
>majority owned by few wallets
Its definitely not Shitdena. Hbar is the only one I could think of.

Kadena is a scam.

What the fuck do you even mean by makes sense you brain melted tranny? I swear these shill threads are getting more retarded by the day.

ICP will make all obsolete anyways.

It makes sense in the same way transsexuality makes sense. As in, it doesn't actually make sense at all, it's just a load of copium from mentality ill individuals.

> What the fuck do you even mean by makes sense

Scalable and decentralized

> ICP will make all obsolete anyways.
lol

Ethereum makes ICP obsolete anyways

I do not give a fuck about any other project then holo

Sure, Jan.

Ok Sridevi

this. any other L1 will bent the knee once the bitcoin integration is finalized.

Then why didnt you just say that its the only scalable and decentralized layer 1 so we can get this shill thread started?

Oh a pajeet joke. Original.

AVAX is better
If not then
ICP is better

Hey sissies, just got dressed for bedtime and DCAed into KDA, close to my stacking goal of 10k KDA

what are our sell targets?

Attached: DF2E137C-2745-40F0-9605-DF6F4FA59CA3.jpg (1280x1707, 468.42K)

These faggots can't even get a simple dex off the ground
Their dex already got delayed once from Q4 2021. They promised launch within Q1 2022. Now they're setting up to blame a third-party audit for yet another delay
Watch these clowns say that the audit found issues and how they'll need yet another delay to fix them, incompetent bitches
Their community director literally promised to eat drywall if the dex didn't launch in Q1 2022. No doubt that faggot will pussy out of that promise too since there's only 5 days left

Kadena is too slow, transactions take forever.

you literally can't refute this. it's even slower than the "30s blocktime" when you actually use it, it takes minutes.
Imagine trading in it, in minutes the price would have changed a thousand times

>it's even slower than the "30s blocktime" when you actually use it, it takes minutes.
You are talking about cross-chain transactions?

The only L1 that matters or will ever matter is ETH.

>Ethereum doesn't make sense here use our barely functional shitchain with no users or dapps
It's a never ending cycle and your shitchain will fall just like the rest. Ethereum will kill them all except for some niche corporate chains. Beyond that, they will bleed out against Bitcoin forever.