Why don’t you poor fags just do pic related to escape the rat race? $600k per year starting

Why don’t you poor fags just do pic related to escape the rat race? $600k per year starting.

No amount of side hustles will help, and stocks are only good if you already have a lot of money. Crypto is just a lottery at this point.

Attached: 52C86D55-404A-4348-B1E9-64A66AA2F4FB.jpg (1125x1170, 264.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chance of dying is very high

look up norway butterfly diving bell accident

pretty sure my asthma is a non starter.

>Delta P safety video music starts playing

It’s 2022, I’m sure the safety standards are much better. And even so, some of you guys are so miserable working at your current jobs that you’re considering suicide

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0

>Why don’t you poor fags just do pic related to escape the rat race?
Because they don't have the stones. They're a bunch of cowering incels who watch anime and eat fast food.

Naa bro
Im making 98/hr rn

Don't those guys have to be put in recompression chambers immediately upon surfacing as a general rule? Deep sea diving is fucked.

I'm fat, asthmatic, incel, no muscle zoomer. In addition to that I am studying a dead end degree ( sociology) with no marketable skills. I would die in the first minute of saturation diving.

But I have 100k in Linkies so i'm gonna make it.

>garbage lungs
>always sucked at swimming
>generally unlucky
I would get crushed by a random underwater rockslide within 30 minutes

Objectively NEVER gonna make it

The video itself shows you just how avoidable the hazards are if you aren’t retarded

I legitimately considered this about 2 months ago after going on a diving youtube spree and finding that dive talk channel. High risk, high reward, but the risk isn't worth it for me imo

I don't really wanna get sucked into a foot-diameter pipe bro

all of those dangerous high paying careers are a meme. they're dangerous but they don't pay well. i read some reddit thread about alaskan crab fishing a few months ago. they make jack shit, very very few of them are clearing $50k in 3 months or whatever it is the normiesphere claims.

Well I guess you'd better suit up and show us how it's done then. Make sure the guy closing the tank doesn't miss a latch, could get messy.

read moar

Wow I'd love putting my life in the hands of incompetent retards on a regular basis

I’m not considering doing it myself because I don’t need to. But if I was stuck working paycheck to paycheck I’d probably do this and save up enough until I could get out and do something else. I’m not saying to make it a career but it beats working at McDonald’s where you know you have 0 chance of making it

They actually don't surface, they live in compression chambers at depth for weeks to a month at a time so they don't have to decompress after their shift.