Amazon vs ETH marketcap and revenue

Amazon makes $600m a day and ETH makes 12M a day. And it's marketcap is only 4 times more than ETH

Does it mean that ETH and most cryptos are extremely overvalued?

Attached: roundup-TA.jpg (2400x1800, 374.94K)

If you make 600m a day, think if it like making 600 a day. Amazon invests and saves money as if they're still working minimum wage, that's why they're rich.

>comparing amazon to eth
maybe try comparing something like Visa, oh wait they dont tell you how much they make a day becuase its a lot more than whatever youre thinking.

>ETH makes 12M a day
Do you mean transaction fees? How is this even comparable?

All that fees is basically distributed to validators right?

every crypto right now is overvalued, imagine paying fucking 12 cents for one doge.

The most stupid retarded gay ass comparison out there, stupid dumb fuck

you really think it's not in their annual or quarterly reports how much visa makes?

i know very little about finance but you
>aren't factoring in eth's growth potential vs amazon
>aren't realizing that 100% of eth revenue goes to stakeholders, idek if amazon pays a dividend
>and on top of above the stakeholder payout is gonna triple in the next 6 months from the merge (15% apy extremely probable)
>are completely ignoring the fact that amazon is simply equity while ether is currency, store of value, hedge against fiat

ngmi user

Ether is a security

So what, Yeah good luck shutting down ETH network.

>comparing revenue to transaction fees
You absolute nigger. Think before you type this garbage, polluting this board and sullying my eyes with your subhuman post.

>united albanian hookers
you not get paid enough, glowie?

Why not. That plus beer costs like $20 at the baseball stadium.

>most cryptos are extremely overvalued?
Yes. The majority of all crypto-fiat transactions are done in USDT. The actual value of USDT is likely far, far lower than 1USD. Any coin that owes most of it's value to buys made in USDT (literally all of them) is extremely overpriced. Bitcoin alone is over 80% Tether trades. Figure it out.

Where is this Ethereum marketplace that I can sign up for? Does Ethereum Prime give free shipping? What about streaming service? Please tell me their wagies do at least get confined to cages.

That ship has sailed

>Does it mean that ETH and most cryptos are extremely overvalued?
No, it means crypto is better than Amazon, boomer.

>amazon drives robotics and solutions to real life logistics problems
>is an employer for a million plus people and has a massive network effect for countless industries
>ethereum is a beta project made by anglo working on other projects now marketed and shilled by a russian autistic kid that figured out how to host monkey jpgs through modified javascript

I am going to be filling folders of pink wojaks when this shit collapses and only monero comes out as the only coin that fucking matters and we see a biblical jeet suicide pandemic sometime mid decade when crypto markets get blown the fuck out.

Attached: oldmancomputer.jpg (600x800, 57.56K)

No, a portion of it is burned. And the rest goes to miners, owning Eth doesn't entitle you to any of it. Ethereum is not a company, Ether is not shares.

I bet the people who paid 60¢+ wish they paid 12¢ a DOGE

amazon keeps about 7.1 cents of every dollar it takes in
so 42m/day
vs 12m/day for eth
4x mcap doesnt seem too far off

>good luck shutting down ETH network
Vitalik could do it in one stroke once it goes to Proof of Stake.