How to find a girlfriend from a wealthy house

How to find a girlfriend from a wealthy house. I read on websites that I have to start to dress expensive and etc. But is it not that people who are rich from birth are not impressed by something like this and noticed the falsehood when someone forcefully shows wealth

Attached: familie.png (750x563, 702.57K)

she seems nice and cool to hang around desu

Fuck off you fucking loser go post on rk9

i dont understand

Very rarely do people break out of their caste system. Specifically, males dating upwards. That's only in movies.

>I read on websites that I have to start to dress expensive and etc.
I don't know. Some of the pua dudes say the less you try the better, meaning not to dress up. Others tell you to dress like a clown. It might boost your confidence. But probably isn't going to get you invited into the social circles you would need to be in to meet her.
Yeah, probably not going to happen unless you belong to the same social clubs, have mutual friends, etc.

The problem is that I'm quite high in the caste system, my family has two big companies, but I was born in a working-class neighborhood

after all, in today's times you can get to know each other in a thousand ways

GET THE FUCK OFF OF BIZ YOU SHITSKIN. GOD I HATE INDIANS
WHO THE FUCK TYPES LIKE THAT
"How to find a girlfriend from a wealthy house"

GOD DAMN. I'm getting off for the day

Join the soho house and hang out there every weekend. That's where me and the trust fund art hoes hang out.

Finding a girlfriend from a wealthy family, and actually inheriting that wealth are two very different goals. There are lots of kids with rich parents who are useless and won't meaningfully contribute to your relationship or the household finances.

I dated several from apps like tinder and I'm broke. It's all about being attractive, hitting their kinks in bed and making them feel special. The biggest issue is usually the parents who will pressure her into not dating you unless you come up with a lot of money to match

>quite high in the caste system
Ok
my family has two big companies, but I was born in a working-class neighborhood

So you're actually poor

>How to find a girlfriend from a wealthy house
Accidently socialize and pretend not to know she is wealthy. You need to get naturally close to her.
Also NEVER act like suspiciously nice to her. I'm somewhat wealthy with 5 million and I and most rich people have developed razor sharp awareness when people only try to get involved with us because we're rich.

what, you don't like broken English? kek

she looks dead already
bet he sacrificed her virginity this is why she have those eyes

Black eyes, they're probably not even human.

>I dated several
dated, not married. If her parents/family doesn't approve, forget about it

holy fuck those eyes

Attached: 1631945085310.jpg (600x637, 42.84K)

Teach sailing or tennis or equestrian or something. What? You don't have any skills or talents?

she looks like a literal demon spawn with those eyes.