CCIP competitors = CCIP

Attached: FOz1PaiVgAUDb39.jpg (923x1509, 174.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

layerzero.network/pdf/LayerZero_Whitepaper_Release.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go back to twitter

what?

I mean, this sounds interesting, but it's like listening to one side of a telephone call. Seeing just half of a conversation cut off mid-sentence is just a tease.

Do you have more information?
Can you provide ANY background at all, whatsoever, to at least give some information about who this is and what they're talking about?

If you're just trolling, fine, but if you are trying to post something in earnest, please actually type the thought in your head instead of whatever this is.

What does this mean?

qnt is better than ccip

based on?

Come on dude the name is RIGHT there in the screenshot. Because I was once retarded too, I will tell you that it's a Stargate (definitely the biggest project launching at the moment) dev saying they will use chainlink and possibly ccip for their shit.

>Google Stargate
>About 43,500,000 results

layerzero.network/pdf/LayerZero_Whitepaper_Release.pdf
the white paper for LayerZero. If you read it and skip down to the conclusion, you get all the information you need.

your screenshot makes zero sense

stargate STG on coingecko or cmc. It's huge and probably topped already but biz is late to the party as usual

>Come on dude the name is RIGHT there in the screenshot
Iz.PrimordialΔΔ()
is that a name?
and now that I know this name, am I supposed to somehow understand what the point of your post is?
>Because I was once retarded too, I will tell you that it's a Stargate (definitely the biggest project launching at the moment) dev saying they will use chainlink and possibly ccip for their shit.
got it. literal who doing literal who shit

If you don’t know about stargate by now then you’re not following the right Twitter accounts. I’m serious.

Attached: 31BB4C93-F0E2-42D8-81E9-0BC90043F4F3.jpg (750x1234, 347.6K)

thanks for replying, I'm happy to learn about stargate and I appreciate the spoon-feed.

but I still don't understand the point of OP's post - it seems to be contradicting itself (it first says that they're using Chainklink, then says that they're trying to "get the jump on CCIP" ... so compete with or beat CCIP).
Since OP just wants to be coy and mysterious ... do you know what it means?

The promise of star gate is a cross chain liquidity bridge, basically a threat to ccip. OP is saying that the devs are aware of Chainlink and plan on using it and that the whole recent launch and token push was intended to beat ccip out of the gate.

you know what, you're an okay fella.
thanks user

checked

I don't support kikes.

huh
theyre going to use Chainlink's CCIP but they have their own token? i no understand

I am curious how to play the launch of ccip and all the bridges that will use it
obviously I have a link bag I'm never selling but if each of these bridges is going to have their own hype and token, they're probably worth a punt

How does Chainlink feel about this move? Do you think they’ll willingly work with Stargate or consider them competition

>aave is going to use chainlink price feeds but they have their own token?

I thought ccip did this but now we're told we need the gay-sounding 'Stargate' to do it. I've decided to invent a new protocol called 'Fagsuck' which will integrate Stargate which will integrate CCIP to do cross chain trust less token transfers. Who's in?