>Supply Deficit
youtu.be/bJGiIp7uGGQ
>Peak Supply
youtu.be/GkLKBqI1hfI
>Electric Vehicles Battery Minerals and Supply
youtu.be/dIc3_hT39Tc
>The Fed is Trapped
youtu.be/6359DuAgg-A
>What do huge returns look and feel like?
youtu.be/a2ZHDb3rD1w
>Rick Rule: When Gold & Silver Price Goes Up, They Make You Lots Of Money Quickly
youtu.be/skBWhlOxO-I

Commodities include
>Precious metals
Platinum, Gold, Silver
>Energy
Oil, Natural Gas, Uranium, Coal
>Base Metals
Copper, Nickel, Zinc
>Others
Water, Agricultural, Salt

More information for each commodity
pastebin.com/tduUv8Ny
Calculators for DD
pastebin.com/TsRtpKHs
/CMMG/ approved gold and silver stocks
pastebin.com/yv5gVyei
Steer Clear List
pastebin.com/V571vwse
News Sources
pastebin.com/bQFESpBL

>Youtube channels to follow
Palisade Gold Radio, Mining Stocks Education, Sprott Money, Goldsilver pros (Rob Kientz), Finding Value Finance, Gregory Mannarino, Peter Schiff, Macro Voices, Crux Investor

>What is Austrian economics?
mises.org/what-austrian-economics
>Austrian economics books
What has government done to our money (Rothbard), The mystery of banking (Rothbard), and Profit & Loss (Mises)

Previous:

Attached: Gold_Helmet.jpg (2048x1536, 235.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2khd8Jb3JLY
youtu.be/bbNoddwc1Lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

any ERO holders here who want to shill me their DD? im looking at adding a copper position to the folio and they look tempting but im not quite sold.

Real Recommended Miners List:
>Wheaton Precious Metals
>Ssr Mining Inc
>Hecla Mining Co
>Eskay Mining Corp
>Ascot Resources
>Liberty Gold Corp
>Irving Resources
>Guanajuato Silver
>Gold Mountain Mining
>Goliath Resources
>Scottie Resources
>Blue Lagoon Resources
>Kingfisher Resources
>Pacific Ridge Exploration

Attached: FOOD_and_WATER.png (1315x871, 482.59K)

i flipped wheaton twice from 50 to 55 and now im too bitter to buyback at this price range.

youtu.be/2khd8Jb3JLY

What do you niggers think of Hycroft Mining?

No AUY? Ngmi

Under $1 i would meme buy a few. but seriously its ran shittier than Gayhorse.

Attached: 1490202776487.jpg (671x665, 46.21K)

Apparently its uneconomic to pull it out of the ground. If gold really takes off it'll do well but so will ever other gold play, why not buy something else.
>Argentina
>Chile
If you don't mind the risk go for it boss

>only 30k lagoon
>only 100k bayhorse
>only $100k uranium port

Attached: 1648271999349.png (232x271, 108.1K)

How are you Fags not talking about this?
youtu.be/bbNoddwc1Lo

Attached: 1489284756072.jpg (957x621, 90.04K)

They're trying to buy below market but it puts a floor on gold prices. If it's 6000 rubles per gram today a Russian has very little downside risk, it can only drop to 5000 per gram. It should incentivize buying but I don't think anyone will sell to the central bank.
Anyone think they know how it will play our?

That's not how a peg works and he's disingenous to suggest it is. Like user said they're offering 20% below market in rubles for gold, so no sane person will do it. They also said they'd change the rate in the future, so I assume it would also be dynamically shifted 20% below market. It's nothing but a marketing stunt.
A peg would be where Bank of Russia buys rubles using its gold reserves when it gets below a certain price, and selling rubles for gold when rubles get too high. However since global demand for rubles is much less than gold they'd just bleed gold over time.

help me bros I priced myself out by selling too early

An alternative view might be
>Russia sells gas for Rubles which creates demand for Rubles
>Country ABC doesnt have enough Rubles to buy gas
>No problem, Russia will provide 5000 Rubles for each gram of gold to give ABC the Rubles they need to buy Russian gas
Other countries would be the ones paying for Russia's gold standard in this scenario and it would become a gas for gold trade with Rubles netting out in the middle.

I think AMC made a bad choice with that company. Right sector wrong project

The whole point is to dedollarize and create demand for rubles yes. When Russia says they also accept gold and bitcoin that's just an "option" for other countries which they sure as hell don't want to take. Suddenly buying rubles in forex and paying for the energy in rubles doesn't sound so bad after all considering the alternatives. And if they do decide to pay using gold or bitcoin the Ruskies can simply sell those for rubles back home. Selling pressure to yuros and dollarinos, buying pressure to putlercoin. Check.

Is NFG "cheap" right now at $6.27?

Attached: FOsU-plWYAItSGW.jpg (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Honestly the sky is the limit for NFG. They just keep getting top tier results. It's like Filo Mining or Great Bear in that sense, it will probably keep climbing and crabbing until it gets taken out by a major.

That's what my gut tells me too fren, their results are impressive

Wish there were calls I could buy. Would be a nobrainer