Told my mother about my crypto stack

>Told my mother about my crypto stack.
>She gossiped about this to everyone else in the family.
>Now I get lots of texts and calls asking me for money (names changed).
>user, can you pay back the student loan for your sister Ashley? She will totally pay you back, user. Also Ashley needs a new Macbook and an iPhone.
>user, your aunt Karen wants to get into house flipping. Can you give some initial capital, user? She will totally make profits and share them with you, user.
>And by the way your cousin Jessica needs a sizable downpayment for her first home too.
How do I unfuck this situation?

Attached: 1647310153189.jpg (444x460, 120.96K)

LARP
Post portfolio faggot

Your only option is to tell your mom you're a pathological liar and feel the need to stretch everything you say.

Based. Just say you made up the whole story for attention and show your mom a portfolio with like $2000 in it.

Just respond to everything with 'blowjob'
>but user, she's your sister!
>blowjob
>we took care of you when you were younger, now your aunt has cancer
>blowjob
>mister, would you like some lemonade for 25 cents?
>blowjob

DONT TELL ANYONE GOD DAMN
Now you have no choice but to change your name and flee north

>Told my mother about my crypto stack.

Attached: you_get_what_you_deserve_mr_rogers_a_society_joker.jpg (487x447, 45.01K)

tell them to fuck themselves and ghost them until they apologize and never ask you for money again

That's a fucking genius idea, user.
Thanks, that's what I'm going to do.

if you tell her you're a liar, why should she believe that you're a liar?

All them bitches need to be sucking you off harem style if they want your kings ransom loot.
Just them " i require sex if not fuck off...."

Be a man and tell the beggars no

>If Ashley can't pay back her lender what makes you think she can pay me back?
>That sounds like a great pitch to a bank.
>Sure, I'll put a downpayment down on a home and let her rent it.

no, just tell her you leverage traded it and got liquidated and take a fake rekt screenshot for her and say you don't know what to do. Realistically, wait several days before saying that

Because stating that you're a liar is tautologically true.

them bitches and your mother (and your brother if you're fancy) need to start sucking real good

if you really think that cheap cop out is "genius" you might very well be menntally challenged

You have to tell them "no". The worst part is that they'll call you greedy and inconsiderate because you don't want to end up like those dumbass lottery winners who squander away their entire fortunes, but it's better than ending up like those dumbass lottery winners who squander away their entire fortunes.

>no
>BUT user
>no
>SHE IS YOUR RELATIVE IT'S YOUR DUTY TO HELP BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA TEXT TEXT TEXT BLA BLA TEXT TEXT TEXT BLA BLA TEXT TEXT TEXT BLA BLA TEXT TEXT TEXT BLA BLA TEXT TEXT TEXT BLA BLA TEXT TEXT TEXT
>no
>I GONNA CUT OFF UR TENDIES
>ok
>YOU'RE A MONSTER
>no

That's how I did.

user, just tell them that if you give them money they'll be associated with crypto and they'll end up on a FBI list for money laundering and terrorism

>>Sure, I'll put a downpayment down on a home and let her rent it.
MURICA.

Help your family in anyway if you love them but make sure your capital always return to you at the end.