Post big brain projects that /biz doesn’t talk about

I’ll start

Attached: 8DB1F1BE-9D0F-40FE-B8E8-2474DFB14F48.png (248x250, 55.84K)

lmao
Might as well post OHM and TIME too

Quant

Travala. If you aren’t smart member diamond youre ngmi

Attached: AE0C8CCA-2B9B-4A2B-A605-C0E30484A4D9.jpg (1120x560, 106.24K)

Inb4 that Indian scammer who spams every thread with multiple proxies starts shilling “zappy” or whatever

Attached: images (4).jpg (717x428, 25.6K)

>CRV
>ve model hiding how little liquidity there is
>FDV is 6.5x the mcap
>votes sold on the market
>slowly killing itself due to emissions

The protocol is fine, but the token is awful. As for good tokens that don't get enough attention: Bancor Version 3.

The staking pools look nice but once I dip my toes into any of those pools, I know I’ll make the rewards drop significantly

Poopoo peepee

NovoDefi.xyz

>Olympus DAO
>Not a paradigm shift happening before our eyes

My guy here doesn’t know. Check the 1 week chart

Sylo, a DeFi messaging app built on P2P technology and a smart wallet that can be used to make payments.

Any Forums talks about this all the time? Just yesterday I saw a thread full of bag holders coping.

DOPEX is going to be the Robinhood of crypto. Options scare people though

The future of world trade finance

Attached: 480A7938-C49C-45E1-BBE6-48EFE08F8AC4.jpg (500x500, 50.88K)

>Options scare people though
good thing dopex is not an options platform then

All the alpha is on reddit nowadays.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha you mean plebbitors had curve dumped on them a year after it was shilled here right??

spoolfi is epic and its launching in a few days. based asset with good utility that would take defi to the next level.

Sagan Network

found some new shit i think might blow up, nirvANA token comprises two tokens, both serving different roles, one's for stability, the other is volatile.

protocol's based on a rising floor price which guarantees ANA will never sell below a certain price. the treasury's also backed by a variety of stable coins, hence the stability part.

launch is 6th april on solana, might wanna keep on your radar user

Attached: Nirvanapep.png (1000x750, 1.23M)

Jeet shill
Ignored