Daily reminder that you haven't made it until you no longer have to share the same bathroom with your wife/girlfriend

>daily reminder that you haven't made it until you no longer have to share the same bathroom with your wife/girlfriend
I can't stand the stench, bros

Attached: b27[1].jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

> imagine letting your girl shit in your toilet and not only allow her to pee out your cum at best

daily reminder you're a fucking clown

Embrace the aroma.

Or maybe you are just gay?

It's okay user, I'll come and stand the stench for you

Attached: 1633373735899.jpg (976x850, 164.08K)

I have three baths and not even close to making it.

My wife rips that stinky cloud every night and like the deviant I am I inhale deeply.

Someone doesn’t like the smell of bubble gum.

Fren has a point. How can we entertain the utter fantasy copulation circuses demand while being anywhere near each other's ejecta. It's a big bumer to anyone remotely sane. Best bathroom I've ever been in was about twenty meters from the property. If I'm alone I'll crap in the living room but with a lady I must have manners. At least pretend I'm not some hairless overhyped chimp.

Attached: 1642476739198.webm (1280x690, 2.66M)

>Embrace the aroma.
It smells like shit

If you're a grown-ass man with germophobe/osmophobe tendencies I immediately assume you don't eat out the puss and your wife is 100% cheating on you

It's not about any of that, it's about the stench of someone else's shit

based

There shouldn't be any lingering stench from a healthy person.

Women don't poo, unless they have been fucked by a nigger

DYOR big faggot

>waaaaa the bad smells are triggering me mommy make the pong go away

you're a lil bitch lmao smells can't hurt you bro

>t. pooping woman

every time you leave the house, your wife runs over to Chad and gives him a face full of muff n butt. Imagine the stench

I make 1500 euros per month and I have 2 bathrooms

I never smelled a single fart from my gf

are you fucking dumb or what?

>t. woman who knows her bf is disgusted by her vile shits
Well done. I wish it was me

How fat is your girlfriend and how big are her shits, seriously? My girlfriend poops barely smell because they clearly infrequent and small.

Average burger

She farts lil specks of poo all over his beard when he cums in his face. And then they make out.