Is smoking a good investment?

Is smoking a good investment?

I mean $5 a pack/day to be liked more by strangers, girls, acquaintances. It’s a great conversation starter, opens a lot of doors for business and investment type of ventures romantic relationships

You are putting off being the guy on the street corner outside some place that is the sole guy not smoking a cig talking with 4 people that do

Attached: 77AB3D50-9D25-4F46-BC1E-4FCA98031975.jpg (490x490, 131.22K)

Shortening your own lifespan isn't what billionaires usually do.

>Is smoking a good investment?
yes

Attached: chad.png (284x20, 2.01K)

He looked 40

Everything you said is true as long as your smoking weed

I'm spending 10$ a pack.

Attached: mads-mikkelsen-smoking.gif (498x266, 2.43M)

If you can limit yourself to only smoking on occassion instead of becoming a pack a day smoker then sure. If not it's not a good habit to pick up. Hard to go back once you start. Nowadays you're the odd one out when you step out for a smoke anyways.

Also much cheaper to buy an injector and some tobacco to make your own instead of buying packs at the store.

20 leafbucks a pack.
might have to quit soon if prices go up much more. that could be gas money.

>cast a handsome Aryan in a movie that promotes promiscuity, disobeying parents, a pussy father, and general hedonism/nihilism
They should’ve burned the Hollywood the moment that crap came out

Nothing more disgusting than a smoker. Stinking up everyone's furniture, poisoning everyone around them, spreading their cancer particles everywhere.

"I only smoke when I drink!" I'd tell that person to kill themselves, but they are already on the path.

only poor people smoke these days. kek.

$17 a pack here

Everyone I know who smokes is broke as shit

>$5 a pack/day

Attached: K.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

He was bisexual and fucked a jew dude to get his stardom. He hated him though, and made a sketch of the guy he fucked with the body of a lizard. True story. Check wikipedia.

He fell from a motorcycle no?

Cocaine is the new cigarettes OP

Crashed his Porsche into another car.

If you sounded anymore like a 16 year old bitch Epstein would jump out of his fake grave and fuck you into the dirt. Why would you take up a $5 a day habit for that rare instance of socializing with people outside a bar.

Smoke a few packs just so you know how to not look like an idiot and then smoke socially when you want to talk to someone. I always offer a dollar for a butt and half the time people don't want the money but appreciate the gesture.

Only smoke and drink when it is offered to you, otherwise you are dependent and that's a feminine trait. If you honestly think business ventures and romance come from people with very little self control or discipline it's a lesson you have to learn for yourself.

t. biz dev user

Smoke went into his eyes probably

Ciglets always lose