College students are outside laughing and having fun. Here I am, in my house; lurking, meditating, retaining semen...

College students are outside laughing and having fun. Here I am, in my house; lurking, meditating, retaining semen, going to therapy, etc. This doesn't feel like living frens, it feels like I'm left out from society and coping by "seeking a higher purpose". Advices?

Attached: 1624131045365.jpg (250x228, 6.77K)

>he fell for the based and redpilled meme

Attached: 1605067097157.jpg (1006x1024, 91.86K)

>being an unironic Any Forums-browsing frogposting incel

Dude, literally turn your brain off and go outside and make friends and have sex. I’m not kidding, you’re not better than “normies” living how you currently live.

Normies have brain software that makes them instinctively dismiss weirdness of all types. So while yes, they may miss out on the latest and greatest new shitcoin project because they dismiss it as weird, they also won’t waste years of their life going down the rabbit hole of holocaust consiracy theories or weird medical and health theories like carnivore dieting and “semen retention”.

Have you ever been in a party beach town sober?

Seeing teenage girls in 15€ Zara dresses hunch over at street corners and behind dumpsters pissing on themselves the cheap alcohol they drank

You’ll look at things different afterwards user

Sounded hot until you said alcohol.

this. at least be an ironic Any Forums-browsing frogposting incel such as myself.

Get off the computer, buy some pre-workout/3 cups of coffee, drink that every day and go hit the gym everyday right afterwards

Again, get off the computer

Eat steak, eat real food, steam some vegetables. No more bad food.

You don't have to stop jerking, just keep it to like once a week. Do not do it more than that. Do not.

You need three hobbies
-One that makes you money
-One that keeps you healthy
-One that is a creative outlet

At least two of these need to get you out of the house.

For me, I have weightlifting (at the gym), crypto investing (this is a hobby I don't care what others say, I have made a lot of money with this hobby), and making music (creative)

Do these things and your life will improve. Also it helps to not be poor. Do not be poor.

>carnivore dieting
I feel personally attacked

feels like a lot of channers unironically hate alcohol

Also try gardening, you can do this no matter where you live really, it is cheap and something happens in your mind when it smells fresh vegetables right off the plant. Something happens when you find purpose by making a point to water it every day, when it gets you outside in the sun where you can enjoy the wind, the birds chirping, etc. I am serious. This satisfies a deep urge in your mind, similar to when you are hunting animals, similar to when you climb a mountain, similar to when you stare into a campfire on a moonlit night. Your mind is sick of being deprived of what it evolved for millions of years to see (and thousands of years in the case of gardening/agriculture)

I know it sounds larpy and kind of gey but I am serious. Have a garden.

Attached: garden.jpg (720x960, 169.95K)

Thanks bros. This really helps. I understand nobody is forced to be here and you are if you want to be. I lose faith sometimes. So much of the world punishes you for not conforming. How did you find the strength to stand on your own? Not like the "muh shrigma grindset", but genuine confidence.

>being Danish

You need three hobbies
>One that makes you money
I wanna learn programming
>One that keeps you healthy
I wanna hit the gym but college drains my time
>One that is a creative outlet
I like to draw

There’s no “genuine“ confidence, fake it till you’re habitual of it and it feels normal. For some bar is real low but for most of us it would take some effort

>retaining semen
Incel

Sorry nigga. College kids having fun outside too, but i have bigger things to worry about. All those kids laughing are peaking. I am going to peak much later, not when I'm 20. What I want to do means I must sacrifice being normal

Based, thanks user

Honestly user, for me the confidence started once I started DOING these things. A big misconception in the world is that you need confidence to start something, but that is absolutely untrue. Let’s say you were in a band, and you were about to do your first gig. No doubt every band member would be nervous, but once they play a couple more, the nervousness goes away. You DO NOT need to be confident to start something, all you need is a want to improve yourself.

Be proud that you are sacrificing short term happiness for long term success. Who cares what people peaking in their 20s think. This is a marathon, you ready to run?

I'm from arkansas

>I wanna learn programming
based
>I wanna hit the gym but college drains my time
I'm in college too fren, and I am sure you are taking more hours than me (I am only taking 3 classes so I have plenty of time for the gym) but I know you can find the time to hit the gym or do something even in your apartment/house/dorm/whatever. I started in my apartment but befriended a chad and started going to the gym with him every day 4 months ago. My pr's are ridiculous now compared to last year. So ideally go the gym. Remember it is not just for physical health, it is for mental health just as much. I treat it as a sort of new age church for guys like us. Also the root of the problem that I can pick up on in the OP is he is sexless, lifting weights and improving the body confidence will do most of the work required to get vagina. So this should be a top priority. Cheers frens