Are houses actually assets? Why do some investing gurus like Kobiyashi keep saying it's a liability?

Are houses actually assets? Why do some investing gurus like Kobiyashi keep saying it's a liability?

Attached: 1648320803531.jpg (744x1064, 194.97K)

WELCOME TO REVIEW OF THE WEEK

just treat condos like apartments. your rent will be lower most likely and when you sell to move you get all your money back plus some

going to restaurants and going ''out'' in general is so fucking cringe and overrated

Mortgage== death sentence

When you buy a house it's a rotting pile of wood with tons of utility bills especially if you live in boomer land. When you rent it out it becomes an asset. It's still a be good idea to own a home if you're not house poor or don't plan on moving unless it if your young and want to gamble on digital real estate

If I understand correctly they can be liabilities depending on location

LOL

A house you live in that you owe money on is a liability. A house that's fully paid off that you rent out is an asset. Duh, bruh like bruh, duh.

>Mortgage== death sentence
why tho

Go to a (good) techno club and take some drugs.

I owe $254k on a mortgage

I owe 370k on a mortgage, but my equity has 3-4x since I bought

You need one to live in and if you don't have it you are set back some sum of cash every month compared to people that have one.
Its in the details whether its a liability or an asset in non strict terms. Its a necessity certainly. And part of generational wealth.

t. Failed at life in a big city because I earned the same as locals and spent the same as locals but was always getting back to broke because of rent while they were saving or investing

>what is depreciation
>what is insurance
>what is property tax

Ahahah best

She's like a 7 but her attitude drags her to 6

They want you to rent their faggy massi e apartments with " sweet luxuries "
They likely have huge bane capital investments and such thys renting makes them wealthy
Fuck it , buy land, grow food, aquire wife....make lots of kids be happy fuck random internet guru's

Property tax is so low, you have to make less than social security to not be able to afford it.
Stop spreading lies

>rotting pile of wood
Houses last centuries, try not to be American hahah

she is a 6 and her attitude make her a 5

"hewwo everywon"

you left out the best part