Harmony 0ne thread

Nothing ever fucking happens in this shit ass ghost chain
Why did I put so much money in it FUCK

Attached: 1636920154953.png (1200x1197, 195.25K)

what's your entry user?

Average price 0.11

april is the month my boys, lots of project releasing

also check out Knights & Peasants, its a Mars Colony style project launched a few hours ago, might be worth to get a few knights or just snipe the token

> jeet shill of the day

looks exactly like phat/hly, wouldn't be surprised if it's the same guy behind this

maidenless, knightless and peasantless

Attached: 1646423284347.jpg (1280x1280, 88.11K)

bleh
I'll buy a few anyway but I don't have any hope for most of these "game" NFTs where they release the NFTs long before they have any idea of how to develop an actual game

then you must be pretty comfy

kek I thought the same, the dev has the same mannerisms, medieval theme, same domain registrar (namecheap) pointing to cloudflare, similar frontend framework...

fair, maybe just wait a few days see how the mint goes, worst case scenario you flip it on nft key at a small loss

>
the hly dev didnt rug, he just has the permanent covid variant

Attached: 903764933253136385.png (96x74, 13K)

>then you must be pretty comfy
I guess. I increased my ONE stack a bit but also some of the stuff I'm holding are just not moving (mostly jewel and tranq). Jewel will probably go up eventually (following the classic sell the news period) after they release their chain, since it will be used as gas, Tranq might take even longer
I'm just impatient really
Any idea when they will get it listed on nftkey?
Mint seems to be going well, 2000/5000 minted by now. It's a pretty steep price for some jpegs at 950 ONE, compared to other Harmony projects, I wonder how many of those were minted by the team to fake interest

Are you going to sell the launch or farm crystal?

Sell part of my stack, use the rest
Not sure how much though

from what I've heard they already filled the nftkey form so I guess its just a matter of time till nftkey reaches back to them

Fuzzbros, I am so fucked rn

Attached: Screenshot_20220327-081104_CoinGecko~2.jpg (1080x784, 59.89K)

which website is that?

Coingecko

I was in the discord for a short time before leaving. It doesn't really seem like the same MO based on the little I've seen.
Not saying it's good or bad, I don't really know. Didn't interest me much.

Fuzzbros...

Attached: 1642739915004.jpg (808x455, 55.03K)

I traded my bag of this ghost coin for Algo. Made thousands since. Keep "berieving" lmao

The price will go up, because I sold. It happened 10 times in a row. Do what you wish with this information.

algo is ghostlier than this