Watching the events unfold in Ukraine over the last month it has been very evident that photos and videos have been...

Watching the events unfold in Ukraine over the last month it has been very evident that photos and videos have been used by various actors to produce different narratives. Images have been slightly altered and deep fakes have been created. It occurred to me that as technologies such as deep fakes improve, the only way to verify the authenticity of content in the future will be to have an NFT indicating the authenticity of the image or video.

Now that we are seeing the conflict with updates from sources like TikTok it seems that issuing content on a blockchain will be the only way to avoid it being co-opted by others, modified without disclosure, or used without the complete original context. Curious to hear others thoughts on this.

Attached: FCbDLAsWYAcy9c9.jpg (1028x1541, 88.69K)

Attached: 1643491532981m.jpg (548x1024, 90.18K)

>the only way to verify the authenticity of content in the future will be to have an NFT
kys

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH STOP THIS!!!!

Attached: JesusSaveMe.png (884x829, 594.02K)

name of this wo)man(

Looks like Justin Bieber

Arielle maxine

Attached: Arielle-white3.jpg (1284x2282, 145.63K)

Accept it, user

I’m not a biologist, but that is a man.

>split tongue

imagine the possibilities

She is beautiful.

check out his nostrils

This. Don't let trannies get to you user get a real waifu

I don't trust any information that has ever been translated through an electronic medium.

That's one beautiful woman

That's a woman

How much link for her to shit in my mouth?

didn't read
sodomites are condemned to eternal hellfire

what beauty women

>Watching the events unfold in Ukraine over the last month it has been very evident that photos and videos have been used by various actors to produce different narratives. Images have been slightly altered and deep fakes have been created. It occurred to me that as technologies such as deep fakes improve, the only way to verify the authenticity of content in the future will be to have an NFT indicating the authenticity of the image or video.
You're an idiot.