Honest question, what do I do with my life when I am/have:

Honest question, what do I do with my life when I am/have:

>5’8” 30 year old male
>No wife or kids, but gf of 4 years
>$180k/yr salary
>$850k net worth
>Work out twice a week

I thought I was doing well in my 20s but now that I hit 30 I realize I hate my life and want to leave my gf but I’m worried there is only trash left at this age, and I get no interest from young women when I’m at the bar/club. I was also thinking of starting a company that I think could bring in a few mill, but want to get the marriage thing sorted before doing it.

Any advice, or should I just kill myself?

Attached: 7FFDE64F-808C-49A2-8A56-72A8CA91AE0E.jpg (768x461, 44.08K)

you could try crying more

Yo 30s is when the dating life completely flips, its way better than the 20s, dont be a faggot.

>5’8” ultramanlet

You should definitely fix that first.

Attached: staturebeforeandafter.png (1600x1090, 2.28M)

There IS only trash left, especially at that age. Just got out of a multi year relationship in 2021, tried Tinder, bumble, hinge, etc. and it’s awful. Btw I spent all of 2013-2018 having loads of fun on those apps but it’s not the same anymore, it essentially went downhill after 2018 and it now used to inflate women egos and help them get Instagram followers.

Just stick with her man. I was fortunate and reconnected with someone I knew from high school shortly after and we are getting married in 2023. Without that, I have no idea what I’d be doing right now.

Past age 25 (especially age 30) you are left with single moms, divorcees, broken/damaged women. Don’t do it man. I was so depressed on those apps after my relationship (which I wanted to get out of, just like you) and only got extremely lucky that I reconnected with this person.

>Just stick with her man.
no, leave her
you're only 30 dude
you wanna be with someone you don't like until you croak?
fuck that shit

He’s 5’8 and posts on Any Forums

Good luck finding someone in the modern dating world. At least that bitch sticks with him. He’s 30, not 21 years old.

A males life literally starts at 30.

just kys

this. and there are very few single moms.

he makes well into the 6 figures and is approaching millionaire status
unless he looks like Quasimodo he'll be able to find someone

Stop being a faggot
Start dating 18yos
Fuck whores
Marry virgins
Pussy

if you have financial independence with that kind of career and you're actually having difficulty finding someone date then yeah:

im 32 and most women i meet are either single moms or unfaithful whores who cheat on their busy husbands, ull be lucky to find a young single girl whos interested in you

Attached: E4B8r8yVUAMUtro.jpg (1536x2048, 363.49K)

if your gf don't give you kids dump her

why do you guys say this
getting hit on by obese women with triple digit body counts is not an experience I enjoy

I’m 33, go to the gym 5 days a week, make $230,000 a year, about $750,000 net worth and my girlfriend is a hot 25 year old Asian girl that works at Amazon HQ. You need to chill with the self loathing, man up and dump your gf, and start hitting the gym 5-6 days a week. There’s no age wall for men, so don’t feel bad about dating 5-8 years younger than you, just make sure they’re hot and successful. Time to man up, bitch nigga.

Attached: 4BC4A9FE-3CB0-4F37-8C46-EDDA6A4EE225.jpg (611x611, 26.71K)

>30 year old male
Ok now you're at the point where you either realize happiness can ONLY come from within, or become a coping alcoholic constantly in search of the next dopamine hit for the next 30 years until you die miserable and alone.
t. 31

The true mark of a shitskin is that hairline thing where the hair from the temple subtly connects to the eyebrow. Every race has it except whites. Now read my other post and contemplate the duality of man.

>Past age 25 (especially age 30) you are left with single moms, divorcees, broken/damaged women.

What do the people who got married at 19 do for work?

100lbs is too much weight for you? I assume that's triple digits that you're referring to? Right?

I think you should be honest with yourself.

If you can't make it with this woman, is it because she's actually obnoxious, or because you just don't really like the commitment and responsibility of relationships in general? Do you really think you wouldn't get tired of whoever else comes after her, even assuming she's okay?

You're here posting on Any Forums Any Forums at 10pm on a Satuday, so chances are you probably have some non-neurotypical and schizoid tendencies at the very least.

Ultimately we all have to choose between the pain of loneliness and the pain of giving up our independence at some point. I think you should solve this conundrum first before you make your next move.