Imagine not selling

Imagine not selling.

Attached: FOuR4dbaMAMFSor.jpg (1834x878, 189.6K)

just bought this car with profits

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-03-26 à 20.01.48.png (708x533, 655.94K)

Imagine making financial decisions based on random schizo scribbles instead of thoughtful macro analysis

Today's high is so close to the 50 week moving average though. What happens when the average continues down for the next few days while the price stays in the same range?

bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that has never failed to keep making new highs, why would you sell?
the smart money is in riding alts like ethereum back in 2016 up to their permanent top (0.15), then finding newer alts this run to do the same with.

there's little reason to waste time trading bitcoin, its just a measuring stick for altcoins, and the only safe decentralized place to store wealth.

>bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that has never failed to keep making new highs, why would you sell?

Because Bitcoin is not the same anymore.

Attached: 1633811429142.jpg (479x417, 27.92K)

basically i just dont want to

imagine not slurping every tiny dip you'll get from here

>Line always goes up! Why Sell?
Because it's severely overvalued.

Possibly the dumbest TA lmao, so this pattern your referring too looks like one were in now so you think it will play out the same? you realise every pattern in the history of any chart will always repeat, the outcome doesn't mean it will.

post short and/or portfolio stable allocation(100% stables?)

just wondering on your conviction level.

Imagine looking at charts

Attached: 1630058908963.png (2360x1928, 3.81M)

Lol, absolut retard.

thats my plan. that gen c-class for like 1/10th of my first profit taking

>We'll tame Bitcoin
>Goes from 8k to 63k
Sure retard

Attached: IMG_20220327_062921.png (1571x828, 209.76K)

HBAR will dominate CBDC systems.

Attached: 95C217BF-C71C-458A-9968-C56F25E371D2.png (828x1792, 1M)

This is almost exactly what is going to play out, get the people who sold last year back in to dump

What a retarded take.

Your own LMACD chart suggests at least a mini rally is in the cards.

So this one time I'm at this hoe's domicile right? And we're touchin' and rubbin' each other okay? Things are getting hot and heavy during the Marvel movie (Spiderman 3) and she's just licking my face all over and pinching my sack - you know, the usual. So anyway, she's close to climax without me even takin' her panties off, moaning and shivering and stinking up the whole place. I'm twistin' her nipples and shit, bitin' a little bit and teasing her you-know-what with my pinky over her sweatpants (they were a darker shade right where I was touchin' as a little hint). So anyway, she starts beggin' me to take the monkey out and go bananas on her tropical jungle if you know what I'm saying. And I'm like, Bitch I Already Shot Web. So I get up, take my Spiderman 3 CD and moonwalk out the joint. Couple days later and I keep getting calls from her and another number. Turns out, I forget my spiderman socks there and she had a boyfriend!