I make almost $200/month from total passive income

Give me some ideas to increase it

Attached: 6598903459812633.jpg (976x850, 87.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bloom.io/freelance-photographer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do the same thing but 10x it

Attached: 1608627448125.jpg (1100x1007, 85.85K)

I can't, it's not that scalable.
I can make it grow slowly, but it requires too much work to make it become $2000/mo.

So I need some other Idea to try

What are you currently doing to make $200 a month?

fucking tell me something, NIGGERS

Put all your profits in Kucoin lending. And let it grow. It wont be a moonshot, but is gonna be better than saving.

Explain how you’re making 200 so we can improve it, retard

stock pictures, but As I said It's not scalable

Do whatever you're doing, but like 2 or 3 times instead of just once.

Go on with stables staking user, or get into Liquidity solution with Rocketpool, staFi or lido.

Attached: 1642349088448s.jpg (125x93, 2.15K)

Flip couches

Reinvest it

blog.bloom.io/freelance-photographer/

Yes, ok, I tried some of these, but as I said it's not very scalable.
So I'm ok with keeping doing that and taking a slow growth, but I would like to have another kind of side business or passive income source.

Conservatively, you can convert it to USDC and put it in something like Voyager or BlockFi for 8%-9% interest.

Just swing the profits with leverage bro what could possibly go wrong

I make $1500 because I fractured my ankle playing basketball in the army. Thank you for the money taxpayers

Attached: Cheers Biz.jpg (1000x1000, 92.46K)

Based. I have a friend who was honorably discharged from the marines because he had a severe allergic reaction to the tear gas. He then went on to become a police officer and slipped a disc in his back helping a women move her car out of a snowbank, he collects disability from both and takes in about $4k a month for doing absolutely nothing. He drives a $80k Mercedes

kek
How do Americans usually waste money? I could probably consider finding a niche in sells

Some nigger once told me a rich person has 7 streams of income, so look in different places for another inventive idea

Attached: 1633117619822.jpg (750x655, 269.88K)

$200/mo is my (cringe, but totally passive) income
then I have stocks and crypto trading
then I have my job
But I would like to do something else (passive) to earn more and invest