ICP Textbook Falling Wedge

You have 2 more months to accumulate as many ICP coins as you can.

Attached: icp falling wedge.png (1926x554, 132.6K)

2 more weeks actually

Were still in a bear market. Even if it pu ped to 27 wed bleed back to 18 and lower if we didnt have another relief rally before the next bleed.

Yeah won't we have to wait until the next halvening to really see fireworks?

>meme lines

icp are starting to sound more like xrp and link schizos, if you call for $1000 eom without mentioning any realistic price targets in between im selling

You guys are so easily fudded out it's hilarious.
You'd rather miss the best risk/reward plays than be associated with whatever you think the other holders are.

>coping wedge

I bought at $50...

Attached: fw.jpg (1372x1262, 289.33K)

I think the Ethereum chart but a bit speeded up is a good model for icp. Probably zoom up to the $100s, then down again for a while before going over $1000.

> the buyers are able to shift the balance to their advantage and launch the price higher.
How would it be to buyers’ advantage if the price went up, wouldn’t it be asset holders, so sellers, that want a high price?

>ICY PEE

Attached: 1647127724728.jpg (471x388, 26.78K)

stop using science and logic here please

Bought most of my 1200 stack at 45 usd and was contemplating killing myself when it was under 15usd until moonman visited me in my dreams and said ching chong don't be a bitch ass nigga.

Attached: tyler.jpg (600x315, 34.79K)

Falling wedges don't last that long, it's probably a descending triangle or something

I have a check for 100,000 USD coming in April. If I dump all of it in icp will I never have to work again

investment banking?

Is moonman like your Sergey or some shit?
While you are at it buy some xrp, link and bat

ya boy ch here, don't bay icp thank me later

basically
>buy asset
>buying pressure turns positive
>price starts going up/breaks out
the buyers in the context of the images are the people actively in the market rather than the buyers that will fomo in later

$50 gang sup. I’m about to live in my car.