Have the chance to invest in a small cap that will be directly integrated into binance nft

>have the chance to invest in a small cap that will be directly integrated into binance nft
>don't

Attached: 1616546965165416546.jpg (1024x723, 50.99K)

just spit your shitcoin out already

what do you mean by this

be clear op

don't tell me about this, please don't tell me you're talking about what i think you're talking about op

>shill your shit NOW

YOU SHOULD SHILL YOURSELF
N O W

low tier user

Attached: 161324654651651.jpg (1280x720, 108.06K)

why would a multi billion dollar company integrate some third party instead of doing its own variation of whatever said third party is doing?

Attached: 161230129412320.png (512x512, 185.54K)

>PLEASE SHILL I NEED TO BUY SHITCOIN I NEED TO CONSUME ANOTHER ONE MORE MORE SHIT TOM Y COLLECTION I MEAN MY PORTFOLIO I TAKE MY MONETARY FUTURE VERY SERIOUSLY THAT IS WHY I BUY INTO MEME SHITCOINS WITH LE FUNNY YELLOW DOG SLAPPED ON TOP AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OP PLEASE TELL ME THIS HAS A YELLOW DOG AHAHAHHAHAH GET IT YELLOW LIKE BINANCE LOGO AHAJMANDKJADNADNASD

Well it depends. Also, is this a real thing or a hypothetical scenario?

user?

Let it all out, user. I understand. Release the pressure.

Okay it's NFTB, im talking about nftb, sheesh

Fuck you, kys, please, do it for me

Because thats how partnerships works? they make a friend in exchange of recognition and benefits
please, its basic stuff

He's talking about my cock

>deepest lore

But that just seems to be a marketplace. Binance already has its own marketplace. Why would this be integrated?

Attached: 161230491302103.jpg (272x232, 16.36K)

fish eye pepe my beloved

Because NFTB is far more established?

user, it's simple. OP buys a shitcoin, expects shitcoin to make it big. It doesn't. Projects his failures on mega corporation and makes fanfiction in his head where said shitcoin becomes suscessful by a completely bollocks margin for some equally stupid reason.

and yet nobody really cares about it. so...

This bunny makes me want to have sex with something.

follow your instincts i guess?

take your meds nigger

Stop adding ? at the end of your statements you insecure little bitch. You text like a woman.
>Ummmm maybe because I like to suck cock?
>Ummmm sorry sweatie but I think you don't get it?

Attached: 161023491243201.jpg (225x225, 7.73K)