Oasis Network (ticker: ROSE)

How high realistically do you think Oasis Networks native token (ROSE) will go next bullrun?

Attached: D4EAFE89-BE98-4D5F-AA50-47A2B5B97089.jpg (1280x720, 712.59K)

$5-12
But we have to ask what the purchasing power of the USD is LOL

70 cents is hopium
59 cents is copium
15 cents most likely as market is on the verge of tanking

It will reach $12 in the bear, then $100 in the bull.

11k rose that I avg at 25 cents.

Tell me... what am I looking forward too next bullrun?

Probably 10-20x. Could unironically reach levels, but that would require some narrative and a lot of hype (similar to what LUNA or SOL had) - i wodn't expect that, but it is a possibility

About 50k, definitely won’t make it

Kek $50k?!?! You deluded mentalist. I repeat, at best rose might just about get back to prior ath. But even in years from now rose won't be worth more than $1. Screenshot this etc

checked
this

>hahaha look mom I’m fudding my own bags again

I have a million ROSE, I'd be fine with $1

I have 2 million and I think $1 is selling way too soon

rose will never be $1 bro

Rose baggies should have bought Rubic when it was confirmed they're getting a kraken listing. It's not too late still. Rubic will flip rose end of April.

You're right, I'm selling at $0.98

ROSE will have a good run and could outperform most alts this year. I am also convinced SYLO will do Solana stunts, considering both utilities and fundamentals. Let's wait and see how it goes

I still think because of the huge VC holdings we won't see a significant sell of until at least a 10x ($5)

a16z have published their investment strategy is long-term, at least 5+ years

trips of truth

where is the best staking atm?

Go with binance, the rewards are daily and there's no oasisscan downtime that leads to the wallet not showing what you have in it.
You can redeem everything by the next day too if you want to as opposed to "two more weeks".

thats where I am currently