40c WAITING ROOM

RUBICHADS GET THE FUCK IN HERE

WTFWT

Attached: rubic.jpg (250x250, 6.89K)

I want to fucking die. I was about to buy at 13 cents after seeing the news but didn't after it pumped to 15 cents while I was waiting for my eth withdrawal. Why am I so retarded.

Jesus I boughted right after seeing the Any Forums post on the kraken listing 2 days ago I am now almost on x3

Thank you user whoever you are

I am just happy I didn't sell the bottom

WTFWT? for real

same. WAGMI FOMObro

I got 100k tokens at 19c when I saw biz showing the potential with the kraken listing and it actually has a working usecase

If not LARPing you have heavy balls and definitely deserve to make it ASAP

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I only got a 6k stack from last year. Finally a fucking listing. Dear god I hope it doesn't skyrocket before I get my next check.

GET IN HERE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGERS
we poompin, swingies on rope watch

>only got a 6k stack
Wow, how did you screw up so bad?

Chico Crypto could make a video about rubic now, free of charge this time.

Sitting on 40k right now. Trying to keep expectations realistic.

its always funny to see all the stuck bagholders happy their shitcoin pumping 10% after dropping over 80%

Enjoy holding your bags to 0 again for another 2 years after it pumps and dumps again.

It's performance discouraged me from continuing to accumulate. I'm gonna try to get to 10k before shit takes off.

NOBODY THOUCH THEIR WEINERS

cooming is a pump-killer

Attached: F4CABAF5-E5F1-42C8-BFBD-083534273995.png (860x680, 530.28K)

Congrats rubic bros. Just remember to sell at 50c, the token is not needed and the whole project is a joke.

>believes the utility is important in 2k22

Attached: 22DBBA7F-4D28-49E0-9FB9-1D7FD67154E3.png (400x400, 22.33K)

Short term, you are correct. We are still in a huge bubble that needs to burst for the quality projects to be able to finally prosper. Until then I can only remind you to take profits while you can. It's not going to last.

Gate.io is an exchange that lists a lot of thrash, hence the 1300 coins listed there. Kraken is a lot more selective, picky and exigent. Trust me when I say that this listing won't be the last big thing happening to Rubic this year.

cope no rubicer
made a x2 in 2 days LFG