DO NOT BUY RUBIC

Rubic is based in Russia, we all know that the sec and United States government will never let it suceed. Rubic will be blacklisted from all major CEX's, especially binance.

Go in the telegram, Collin has said multiple times that he is pro-putin.

Rubic is a product of the Russian serial rugger Vlad, whatever you do make sure you stay far away.

Attached: putinRubic.jpg (1200x630, 483.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kraken.com/prices?quote=USD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rubic is a dex retard

qrd on serial rugger thing?

Kek it's decentralized and aren't the devs from Czech republic?

so you sold the bottom?

Sorry not sorry faggot. Learn to hold or NGMI

Attached: crazy cat.jpg (1000x1000, 107.95K)

Nuclear Missile Ready

Attached: 1614696940491.jpg (783x1500, 932.73K)

I am thinking about buying now ... Its gonna pump more right?

if you hold for a few months its easily going to be 2$ or more
over 1$ this month
wagmi bois

Depends on bitcoin at this point.

ever heard of waves nigger ? They even had some russian government ties if I remember correctly or maybe advised on cryptoruble or smart voting or some other shit. Not seeing it getting delisted.

Also rubic's team is multinational not only based in russia.

might have to wait, I just bought. So a dump might commence.

Attached: 5f90c1a5e571b.jpg (709x765, 58.45K)

Idk if u no, but almost allllll crypto besides (shitcoins) is Russian coded.

Retard. The reason why this is pumping is because kraken is listing it. Not because it is a dex.

Try $10

I'm pretty sure rubic will dump on the kraken listing now, but will it pump more before then? Not sure if I want to fomo in just yet or wait for the listing dump.

The market cap is so insanely low compared to everything else on kraken, it's hard to imagine it not pumping based on this.

Kraken listing is basically priced in. These dumbasses that are chasing pumps (as usual on biz) don't realize that whales will always be one step ahead.

Yeah, just wondering if I can still get a quick profit from a few more retards fomoing in.

Lol’ing at thinking a 25m micromcap will dump upon a t1 CEX listing

Look at the chart for any of the projects under 100m marketcap on kraken. Most are under their listing price, often down 50% or more.

You must be new. Love the copium. Smart people (unlike you) know how to take profits. We aren't APE GME TO THE MOON $10 RUBIC DIAMOND HODLERS like you schitzos are.

Thanks I sold my 50M stack.

What sub 100m coins are there on kraken?

kraken.com/prices?quote=USD
Sort by low-to-high marketcap. l.

Oh by all means take profits, but the idea that a coin would dump upon listing hype pump instead of after that FOMO pump occurs is absurd.

Seething anons are still obsessively fudding Rubic

Thanks, I'm sure this is going to end in rubic pumping to 80c and dumping to 30c again like always so it's nice to compare it to some other coins that launched on kraken.