How are kids supposed to compete with this...

How are kids supposed to compete with this? No seriously how would you explain this to a younger person in a way they would think is fair and accept?

Attached: 7B4AD395-8197-457A-997C-6FC224EDA745.jpg (1125x828, 445.62K)

K

I

With le guillotine.

Whale with 30,000 Bitcoins explains why young people don't want crypto.

30k houses aint shit
tell that to a roastie and she will think you're poor
you aint getting laid unless you own .5M homes

they can't its why so many are banking on economic ruin

>How are kids supposed to compete with this?

Gas

Attached: 1623993536578.png (866x1212, 121.79K)

Nice link user. Fucking retard

its from reddit (i am a redditor)

this list has some many stones it could be called a quarry

Of course you are

Does he own a corporation or he just bought 30000 houses

Attached: 1619583949657.jpg (743x583, 77.89K)

Lmfaooooooo

>SILVERSTEIN
>GOLDSTEIN
>STEINER

Good ole USA!

Property ownership isn't for poors. Get over it.

Wait are Jews the master race?

Depends on your definition of master

Attached: 1618358735548.png (942x960, 375.6K)

Well all these pol memes keep showing me the Jews own all the stuff and are the richest and most influential people so I’m starting to believe they are indeed the master race

Don't worry, the holocaust card is almost out of sympathy points. Once they can't pull collective guilt they won't be able to weasel their way in.

Attached: 1622433477138.jpg (400x316, 24.52K)

before boomers people built their own houses and communities. Large groups of people lived at home or with rommmates saving up money to buy land in rural or on the outskirts of town and then when they had enough bought land and built their own houses. With remote work this is easier then ever. It's time to go back to building communtities and your own housing. If thats too much for you be trailer trash and put a pre built trailer on a piece of land and get starlink/remote job.

I mean ....
there's people who want to rent a house instead of own a house
they do exist. and this guy's company is providing a service to those people
so I'm not sure what the huge uproar is all about

if he's buying houses at above market value and preventing people from buying houses who want to buy houses, okay that's something we should talk about
or the fact that a foreign company is buying American property to lease to Americans, that's also something to talk about

But this whole idea of "landlords are bad" when there are people who would prefer to rent a single-family home ... who are they going to rent it from otherwise?
or is your ideal situation that we force everybody into mortgages and property ownership even if they'd prefer to rent?

Attached: ed and ron.jpg (1200x1200, 172.77K)