You may only enter this thread if you don't know ANYTHING about this picture

Now that the people who only have an entirely blank slate about the picture are here,
>Would this man make a good businessman? CEO? Or just a shitty aggressive wagecrock?
>Guess where he would work in.

Attached: meme.png (637x799, 588.11K)

I know absolutely nothing about this picture, but I do know the identity of the man displayed

He can work at Nintendo

He's probably a loving father and a man of peace

>I do know the identity of the man displayed
Then you do know something about the picture

I see what you did there.
This experiment is already going to be a failure.

IS that solid snake? If not I don't know anything about that picture.
As for if he'd make a good businessman.... well he's white and masculine so yeah but he seems rougher than one of those polished nancyboy country club goers. So maybe he'd own a successful manufacturing/landscaping/milling company.

>IS that solid snake
No.

That is Naked Snake/Big Boss.

is that keith sutherland as venom snake

I bet his friend would give an arm and a leg for the good old days.

Looks like he is beheaded, so no.

Great, you ruined it, thread is over, I'm saging.
You people didn't get the point. You weren't supposed to say "is that X," or "you see, this is X I think" at all, if any thought like that came to mind you were supposed to leave the thread.

this person drives a truck with a service body, coaches youth football, has 2 ex-wives and a motorcycle, a barbed wire bicep tatoo, and goes to court-ordered AA meetings.

Attached: hpi-service-body-cut.png (798x700, 1006.13K)

Looks like a construction worker or an ex-veteran. Could see him ranking high in the military.

Say the phrase.

He looks like he would steal the ring from Frodo, he's not to be trusted IMO

I know nothing about this picture. But i know that it is a picture of a man and it is a 588kb PNG. I know nothing about this picture.

I'm going to say no, not ceo material, though possibly a business owner in a labour market (construction, landscaping etc). As for job possibilities, I'd be thinking something physical. Truck driver, tree lopper, welder. How do do?

the phrase?

I've been waiting 9 years boss, please say it

agreed. i know of the dude you describe

what's that, solid snake?