Any Forums is unironically more talented then prestigous firms like Mckinsey and Bain

I came on here in 2 years ago and minus and shills and pajeet scams, I see very well thought out research, on certain projects. Why are haven't you guys gotten into prestigious high tier firms like McKinsey and Bain?

Seriously I've see literal SJW's with no critical thinking skills get into these types of firms. Why hasn't Any Forums?

Attached: worrried.png (811x767, 518.89K)

how? most people are bagholders here

Those companies are for normie sociopaths. They operate as a human ponzi scheme. You labor your time in the hopes of making it to partner at the firm after 30 years.

cause the people who work at those places are slaves. they work 10 hours a day and more for their 6 figures which they arent allowed to invest in the Market.
plus no one learns Real Economics anymore just the Jew choice theory bullshit

Bain?

More likely the case it's a bunch of gambling addicts asking each other for advice on what to invest in and some make it because of a broken clock is right twice or whatever phenomena
There are a couple of retards/honeypots who try to scam people, but most people who fall for those deserve it
The rest are just pathetic third worlders who probably get paid to shitpost, run shitty scripts that execute when a certain IP/fingerprint hash is detected by their bot

The memes are occasionally funny though

Because the research these autists do into fundamentals doesn't matter. Those firms make money because they have connection and influence. The "fundamentals" they supposedly invest in are made up after the fact to provide a facade over the backroom deals.

>I see schizo bagholders married to their coins from 2018 convinced the new world order is going to pump their bags, who ignore new trends in the market
fixed that for you

Neets benefits themselves and those they love.
Any profit from investments we make go directly to us, not to clients, board members, diversity hires, HR roasties, garbage 401k's and tax shifting write offs by firms.

>assuming he know every single one of people here

Go fuck yourself nigger piece of shit fatfuck disgusting brainlet low iq apeloid baboon of pink ass looking ass retard nigger love mom fuck bbc for a living sucking dick is your royalty nigga ass looking buffy fart fish lips loose.

Big consulting hiring discriminates against whites and males, which put together is the entirety of Any Forums demographics. Big consulting works as follows: a few middle and upper management males and flocks of young, attractive women. That's how they sell their shit projects to people. People severely underestimate the difference in selling success between a young attractive woman doing a pitch and a male of any age doing the same. Real talent is wasted, not hired and finds unlikely outlets like anonymous boards.

Exactly what I'm talking about. You honestly think this guy could get hired at Mckinsey and Bain, let alone anywhere. Just a bunch of dumb third worlders and con artists script kiddies

based 999

>Why are haven't you guys gotten into prestigious high tier firms like McKinsey and Bain?
i'm not jewish nor did i go to an elite school. i worked at ernst and young for a bit, as an audit wagie. that's NOT prestigious and it was gay as hell.

anons bet on kda last year, anons made almost 100x.
now biz bet on rubic, rubic will make an x50.

Go back the reddit you fucking tranny. People get hired at those firms because they are kikes or useful to kikes.

Because most of us lack the charisma and other normie atributes. Apart from being a genius you also have to blend in with the "culture" at the company. I got lucky because my boss is also a sperg who poses really well as normie so we kinda relate, other than that I'd be fucked.

You don't have what it takes, Pajeet.

What makes you think we aren't part of these types of org? I have a CFA charter, fren.

this is too hard a blackpill for many to swallow
there's also the question of incentives. why be a wagecuck if your finances are taken care of?
the most important currency of the world is time. it's trivial to become a multimillionaire but you cannot buy more time

im white, none of the top firms wanted me after graduating from a state school with an engineering degree
applied to Stanford as black, got in, now they all want me.
made money on crypto, learned enough at my masters to build an ML based trading bot
is 80% there (profitable but not highly).
Gonna make it and never wage for a top tier faggot firm ever.

This.

Also I'm writing my economics thesis and will throw at them all the based theory that they dont want to hear, dont care if the queer-reviewed process shits on it, i'm an engineer and im doing this for fun, dont need this.

Any based suggestions, books, people, theories, approaches i might not have heard of?

Yeah I'm in private wealth. Was considering going for CFA, failed the first test by like, 5-10% but learned alot from it. I'm still relatively fresh to the industry. Not sure if CFA is worth it relative to CFP but to be honest, can't be assed to study like that rn.

Bro, you need an in. A lot of financial analysis is advertising. So you get to the real deal, you need to actually talk to these people. I met this international bond guy from Fidelity, was talking about Chinese tech and Evergrande, and he brought up Chinese education tech stocks, and how they tanked. Now I had heard about that but who the fuck cares about Chinese education tech stocks?

Well, he told me that apparently Chinese women were "abusing" the tech by getting educated. So the CCP put the screws to Chinese education tech stocks because the woman were getting educated instead of making babies. This of course is fallout due to their one child policy. You're not going to see that shit written in anyone's analysis. That's far beyond anything you're typical feminist is going to be able to swallow.

And as an aside, that's what I find so beautiful about money. It doesn't lie. When covid picked up, nursing home muni bonds tanked like no tomorrow. People were pricing in a loss of revenue for these nursing home uni bonds because they were expecting all those old fucks to die. If you love truth, If you like to know what's *really* going on, you need to study money.

niqqa its all the same bullshit. I have a MSC in Mathematical Finance, was TA teaching literal Black-Scholes and all math shit around (stochstic diff equations, Ito's lemma, Girsanov, Kolmogorov etc.).
CFA is dumbed down econ 101 shit that you barely can fail if you have 3 digit IQ and study for it. You will learn NOTHING from it other than applying some equations.

As a successful PROP investor, let me tell you: my entire education brought me 0 gain. The most important lessons are:
1) Wealth preservation? CAPM Efficient frontier (ONLY useful lesson)
2) Massive Wealth gain? Insider trading, gambling or scamming
3) Somewhere in between? Bitcoin, tech. Anything else is just (2)

Other than that: TANSTAAFL: there is no spoon.

based

Thanks user will look into this.

Yes i love to keep the economic fundamentals fresh and from different points of view, because if it makes economical sense, it will be reached, even if we dont know how.

Its like water, gravity and the evolution of rivers through millenia: you can't fight, it will find a way