You should hold yourself to higher standards

Normgroids often have standards so low that saving like 500 dollars a month is considered a lot to them. We know that’s absurdly low.

But you should hold yourself to higher standards. I wake up every single day disappointed that I’m not making 500k per month. It’s infuriating. I am a disappointment to my future self. You shouldn’t think being one standard deviation above normgroids means you’re doing good, you should hold yourself to a higher standard. Having a $100,000 salary job is complete shit and it’s barely any money after taxes, rent, food, travel costs etc. You should make that much in a week. And you should be ashamed you can’t provide a better life for those around you that care and have supported you.

I consider myself a complete and utter failure every day I wake up living the life I currently live. It’s the only way towards a better life. I don’t treat others with low standards disrepectfully because I know they just haven’t thought about it, but you guys have, you should strive to be much better.

Right now I am the most worthless human being to ever wander the planet. I do not celebrate my birthdays because I don’t feel I have lived a life worth celebrating, but I do hope someday, with enough hard work, I can have a life I feel is worth celebrating.

Attached: BD0A1B4A-91A5-473E-B065-E63F84627EF1.jpg (1080x1111, 139.5K)

Hey user, your parents loved you - they just didn't know how to express it properly.

nigga, why so serious? i just come here for the cute frog

based psycho analysis

I made 100k in one year off of saving $250 per month for that one year with $2k initial. But yes I agree.

kek

What did u buy

I traded up to I wanna say 16k using 5x leverage on BTC to get some starting capital then bought Unipower. Funnily enough my 2021 was absolute dogshit in comparison which is odd.

stop trying to create more competition retard

i make $95k from a gay corp job and i consider myself working poor. the problem is that i cant think of any way to make more money. every idea i come up with, i investigate it and run some numbers and come to the conclusion that the return is shit and it's not worth the stress and the financial risk. i'm really at a loss. i wish i was born ethnically and religiously jewish.

If anything you should not play their stupid game you cannot win

Attached: VID_20220322_133947 (1).webm (1080x1920, 1.94M)

You have autistic standards, my friend. We all have to die, it doesn't really matter if you hold millions or if you're a poorfag. You can't take anything to the next "life". Imagine you have cancer and 6 months to live, what's the point of trying to "make it" in life? Would you still hold crypto waiting for it to moon? No, right? Be grateful if you had good parents and you are able bodied instead of being a delusional faggot who will never be economically satisfied

Graduate high school and then you'll grow out of whatever this phase is

Attached: Pepe Stop caring.jpg (327x462, 20.2K)

kek fpbp

is a homely wife the final redpill?

unironically precisely how I feel

>Normgroids often have standards so low that saving like 500 dollars a month is considered a lot to them. We know that’s absurdly low

I still doubt that. I'm sure it's $100 or less

well you had me until the with enough hard work part
hard work is a complete meme to turn you into a good wageslave, hard work has never benefited a man, you should focus on working smart first and then let capital gains snowball you further
500k a month might also be a bit excessive at 50k you are already at beyond made it tier

and you totally had me at don't celebrate my birthday until i make it part, i do that too
i thought this year i could finally start to do so, but the market decide against that

can someone post this pepe so I can print it out and put it in my wallet?

>at 50k you are already at beyond made it tier
even if you are happy with 50k/year, without being a wageslave you're probably going to need a lot of capital (at least $1 million+) to get that much in passive gains