Just put my first Uber shift in boys! Phew

Just put my first Uber shift in boys! Phew....
Spent 30 minutes hanging around outside McDonalds at dinner time on Saturday. Absolutely zero orders.
>But if you'd waited 31 minutes
If it takes me 5-10 minutes to cycle out to the address and 5-10 to cycle back, that puts the hourly rate at around one delivery per hour; or about £3.
>Get JustEat
No available zones.
>Get Deliveroo.
No available slots.
>Get a degree
Got one, biotech.
>Get codes
Got it, published medical data mining.
Welcome to the 21st century.

Attached: Screenshot_20220326-181056.png (720x1440, 15.36K)

...wat

>cycle
you got what you deserved

How fucking fat and poor do you have to be to Uber eat McDonald's I've always wondered

>you got what you deserved
electric. it'll out accelerate cars round town.

>How fucking fat and poor do you have to be to Uber eat McDonald's I've always wondered
It's an interesting measure of society that delivering it is now being suggested as viable means of income. It was previously the reserve of teens looking to make some extra weed income.

i used to work uber eats, just eat and deliveroo all at the same time, mcdonalds is by far the most popular restaurant. i thought its popularity might have waned somewhat since when i was a kid but nope not at all

You got in late bro, up until a few years ago there were still some places where you could get plenty of work with uber/just eat/deliveroo but now it's just completely saturated with drivers.

how much did you make in year and what hours?

get back

yeah, i think so. the people there now have all three but justeat and deliveroo are saturated and uber seems basically dead

it was typically £10-15 an hour so it wasn't great even then. although tips om top also helped i was driving so had to pay for petrol and insurance too.

where do you live? rural area? suburban area? big city? seems strange that you got literally 0 orders in 30 minutes unless you're in the middle of nowhere or there are like 50 other drivers competing with you in the same area.

right in the middle of town, near Liverpool

>Sit at home
>Oh shit someone wants their daily 40 big macs
>Shimmy over to wheelchair
>"Mah I am going to mcdonalds want something."
>Uhhh ya 14 cheeseburger and 2 fry
>"Okay mah be home in a jiffy
>2 hours later
>"Mah I'm home"
>"mah?"
>WHAT
>"I got your cheeseburgers and fry you want em"?
>Yes honey
>Waddles into office
>"Mah I got that man 40 big macs and I didn't even get no tip."
>Keep at it honey this is some damn good fry.
>Thanks mah

id take 10-15. 3-6. not a chance.

yea but you get these luls from time to time. try going in the morning, first thing. its often a busy time a lot of wagies like to get mcdonalds breakfast delivered before work. sundays are usually a busy day too.

going to try it tomorrow

>Liverpool

There's your problem, they're poor.

You’re not very good at this

If you got a degree and want to work and you still have to do uber then maybe it's time to rope

It would be cold by the time you got it there on your faggot bike anyway.

Attached: 1622804092379.png (1289x175, 69.42K)